Is Karma a B!tch?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ak5 said:
Tbh, when you get personal, it sounds juvenile.

what's ur problem bro? why don't u respond to what i wrote and provide some insight to the situation. this woman, miss teresa, has PROVED MY POINT with some of the previous garbage she's written on this site! It's quite incredible!

By reading your posts, you sound desperate and angry. People who are wrong have that type of behavior.

You have your own point of view, we have ours.

whocares said:
Ak5 said:
By reading your posts, you sound desperate and angry. People who are wrong have that type of behavior.

lol, w/e u say buddy

Do NOT call me "miss teresa". I am old enough to be your mother. I was married at age 20 while in college, both as an undergrad and while getting my master's degree. I quite enjoy being single, thank you very much. It allows me plenty of time to spend with my child, who needs me. Pull up my old posts if you must. It doesn't bother me in the least. I stand behind every word I say. Your problems go way beyond this forum and aren't going to be solved here.
Cheers-

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
whocares said:
Ak5 said:

lol, w/e u say buddy

Do NOT call me "miss teresa". I am old enough to be your mother. I was married at age 20 while in college, both as an undergrad and while getting my master's degree. I quite enjoy being single, thank you very much. It allows me plenty of time to spend with my child, who needs me. Pull up my old posts if you must. It doesn't bother me in the least. I stand behind every word I say. Your problems go way beyond this forum and aren't going to be solved here.
Cheers-

Teresa

Do you enjoy be single? doubt it. Don't lie lady. lol, karma is a b!tch. Also, if you're openly standing behind some of the garbage you've wrote on this website than you deserve to be single. CHEERS, miss teresa!

I'm not gonna lie. There is a trend to Sofia's posts where she bashes on guys. The OP does have somewhat of a point there. There are some serious problems with the dating scene but some guys just get a little out of hand when complaining about it. Personal attacks don't help much either.

You are in college. Focus on your grades, keep doing stand-up, try to get a job. Maybe travel some after getting out of college. You don't have to rush into a serious relationship. It is true that it takes a little more effort to find the kinds of girls you want. It's not impossible. Just work on yourself and live for a few years before trying to get into something serious. It's just not what most people our age are looking for. And even if they are, their lives simply aren't stable enough to guarantee that anything will last very long.

I don't agree with the women age like milk comment though. If anything they get better with age.

Ak5 said:
I think you're being bit more pessimistic than realistic. Realistically, not all girls are like that; you're generalizing. Yes, there are many girls who are like that, but not all of them are.

Thank's for your knowledgeable insight, 15 year old male from the USA!
edit: I need a matchmaker and, judging by some of your posts, you seem pretty qualified. Could you help me out!??

Want some hints on why you are lonely? I can give you a few explanations. That is, if you think I'm qualified enough to speak to you. :)

Not all college girls, or even the majority like that that. However, those may be the most obvious and vocal, I give you. Having someone wandering around drunk and making faux lesbian kisses, after all, is a lot more memorable than the shy girl classmate who doodles rocket ships and hearts on her notepad.

Haha it was just a joke aimed towards ak5 :)
no disrespect to the guy, it just bothers me when I see 15 year olds comment on relationship problems etc. Or in this case the behavior of college girls. Imo the OP does speak some truth, I'd say the majority of girls at my university act like this although some aren't as bad as others.

IgnoredOne said:
Not all college girls, or even the majority like that that. However, those may be the most obvious and vocal, I give you. Having someone wandering around drunk and making faux lesbian kisses, after all, is a lot more memorable than the shy girl classmate who doodles rocket ships and hearts on her notepad.

I wanna believe ya. But at my age of 22 I've have not experienced this. and i'm not sitting home all day theorizing about it. I've been on dates and have been with girls. i guess i just haven't found the one yet. But the attitudes of some of this girls is absolutely atrocious

whocares said:
I wanna believe ya. But at my age of 22 I've have not experienced this. and i'm not sitting home all day theorizing about it. I've been on dates and have been with girls. i guess i just haven't found the one yet. But the attitudes of some of this girls is absolutely atrocious

It might be a certain trait of yours that seeks or draws such girls, too, though - just like some girls always seem to end up with abusive men. And there are atrocious attitudes in all sexes, as I'm sure you've realized; people are ********.

zaney said:
Haha it was just a joke aimed towards ak5 :)
no disrespect to the guy, it just bothers me when I see 15 year olds comment on relationship problems etc.

I see your point; I cannot accurately judge college relationships cause I ain't in college. Yet still, I'm pretty sure "slutty College girls" were called "slutty High School girls" before they entered College. :p

I hate when some girl say: "all men are the same" and I hate when some guy say the same about girls. it's so easy to generalize. all germans are nazis. all frenchs stinky. all americans dumbs and fatties. and the everyday meal in the whole south america are tacos and burritos.

the truth is.... there are jerks everywhere but every person is unique. so... take a deep breath and chill out a while.
if we have some expectations about how life should be... we'll be very disappointed for everything everytime.
of course there are trends, and people use to follow them but, still... not all the girls are the same.
you're angry dude and that's ok. but don't be an asshat.
I knew shitty girls during my entire life. at the point that I decided to live my life alone until the day I die. but... that doesn't mean that all girls are evil or dumb.
:)

Well, in fact this seems to be quite the gist of my latest thread.

Everyone female around 20 at my Uni seems to be having sex with any beast with a pulse. Meanwhile, it's kind of like they sense I'm nice and somehow they exempt me from all that stuff out of a sense of...protection? It's so weird.

It's not like I'd want all that physical stuff anyway, I want a proper girlfriend, but it's like I'm gently put to one side for some reason.

A few years ago I even overheard a couple of girls talking about me. It was roughly as follows if memory serves correctly:

A: "Awww, Solitary's so sweet. He deserves a really good girl."
B: "Yes, indeed, he's cute."

A and B went on to say more stuff to that effect, then B quite happily mentioned how she was having sex with a guy she didn't even like for his personality.

I just think, wait, what?! You like me enough to want me to have a good girlfriend, yet you're not interested in being that girl...and moreover, prefer a physical romp with someone you admit not actually liking? o_0

I'm starting to wonder if I'm just kind of a mug who gets to sit around lonely until I'm 35 and girls start to appreciate that I'm a genuine person instead of a "playa".

TheSolitaryMan said:
Well, in fact this seems to be quite the gist of my latest thread.

Everyone female around 20 at my Uni seems to be having sex with any beast with a pulse. Meanwhile, it's kind of like they sense I'm nice and somehow they exempt me from all that stuff out of a sense of...protection? It's so weird.

It's not like I'd want all that physical stuff anyway, I want a proper girlfriend, but it's like I'm gently put to one side for some reason.

A few years ago I even overheard a couple of girls talking about me. It was roughly as follows if memory serves correctly:

A: "Awww, Solitary's so sweet. He deserves a really good girl."
B: "Yes, indeed, he's cute."

A and B went on to say more stuff to that effect, then B quite happily mentioned how she was having sex with a guy she didn't even like for his personality.

I just think, wait, what?! You like me enough to want me to have a good girlfriend, yet you're not interested in being that girl...and moreover, prefer a physical romp with someone you admit not actually liking? o_0

I'm starting to wonder if I'm just kind of a mug who gets to sit around lonely until I'm 35 and girls start to appreciate that I'm a genuine person instead of a "playa".

hit the gym dude. I used to be a nice guy and while i get sex now i still haven't found a girl who isn't a total b!tch, thus the title of this thread

Latest posts

Back