Is Karma a B!tch?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whocares said:
hit the gym dude. I used to be a nice guy and while i get sex now i still haven't found a girl who isn't a total b!tch, thus the title of this thread

Oh, I have the muscles. I have what these more casual guys are offering, no doubt.

Just not the personality to be like that.

What I don't understand is even the "nice" girls seem to be behaving like this right now. I wonder if it's peer pressure or something, because some of these girls are genuinely sweet and intelligent, but develop this odd compulsion to just act in such a shallow manner...

In the past there have always been girls like this, but then also sweet, kind girls who were more sophisticated. Right now it seems to be a universal attitude in all the people around me.

I think the biggest irony is that despite my calm, friendly and fluffy demeanour, I'm perfectly capable of being a beastly wild man for the right girl. They don't know what they're missing, heheheh :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
whocares said:
hit the gym dude. I used to be a nice guy and while i get sex now i still haven't found a girl who isn't a total b!tch, thus the title of this thread

Oh, I have the muscles. I have what these more casual guys are offering, no doubt.

Just not the personality to be like that.

What I don't understand is even the "nice" girls seem to be behaving like this right now. I wonder if it's peer pressure or something, because some of these girls are genuinely sweet and intelligent, but develop this odd compulsion to just act in such a shallow manner...

In the past there have always been girls like this, but then also sweet, kind girls who were more sophisticated. Right now it seems to be a universal attitude in all the people around me.

I think the biggest irony is that despite my calm, friendly and fluffy demeanour, I'm perfectly capable of being a beastly wild man for the right girl. They don't know what they're missing, heheheh :)

totally agree with ya man. I think it's the pressure from the media. i truly do. I mean think about it. People like snooki are considered role models for young women. I personally, don't even consider snooki a woman. She's a spoiled, ugly, fat, cunt whore. she's a disgrace to women everywere. BUT that's the one of the most popular shows on tv right now.

same thing with paris hilton, lindsey hohan, and all the others. Women look at these girls and think "guys must like that so i'll act like that". Then u have women on this forum who write threads entitled "want to see other people but I doubt my boyfriend would like that"

I mean WTF? something is seriously wrong here. Women don't realize what is and is not attractive to GOOD men like u and I. And yea i hear on the topic of the "right girl". Nothin gets my d!ck harder than railing out on a girl i truly love and respect. I make her feel like the woman and she makes me feel like the man

Perhaps there is an element of these airheaded "celebs" to it, yeah. They definitely seem all-pervasive on the news, TV, magazines etc. lately.

I wonder also if perhaps some girls just simply don't realise what nicer guys have to offer, because it's drummed into them that somehow they're inferior "fun-wise" to dickheads.

They see these "hot" bad boys (hate that term, it's a cliche, but...) in the media all the time being portrayed as really desirable and seem to port that to real life.

I've lost track of how many drama shows show the nice guy as some kind of one-dimensional loser and the gardenia character as some sort of awesome ladies man. It's really sad actually, like being a nice person is regarded as geeky or outright negative by producers.

I don't want to get too crude or sound arrogant...but if a girl really wanted an absolutely mind-blowing physical experience, I'd be the sort of guy you could solidly bet on giving her that.

Experience may count for something when it comes to the "lads", but I'm just as physically adept and the great significance I'd give to the act (plus the real empathy and emotional caring I have to support it) gives me solid confidence that I'd be a very intense lover.

Hence how this really perplexes me.

A girl has the choice between Bob McKnob the local male 10-minute-ride bicycle or a guy that can not only provide her with a superior physical relationship but also an emotionally fulfilling one too, yet without the need to get serious in the first place if she doesn't want that. And she chooses Bob every time. :rolleyes:

Perhaps girls don't see beyond the exterior unless they're really very special, and just assume that I don't have that kind of fire in me full stop just because I don't advertise it in an immature innuendo-y fashion non-stop. Who knows? :)

Western Culture is just messed tbh, I agree a lot of it is to do with media. I plan on moving to Japan, Korea or China once I finish my degree. I've visited Asia several times and I would take their culture over western culture any day :)

whocares said:
totally agree with ya man. I think it's the pressure from the media. i truly do. I mean think about it. People like snooki are considered role models for young women.

That can't be true. She's very unattractive, and I think most women aspire to be attractive. Wouldn't Megan Fox be a better example of the 'spoiled arrogant little princess' type? She's at least hot.

Of course, Jersey Shore is just retarded. One of the fastest ways to filter out girls for me is to find out if they follow most popular culture. Does she watch Jersey Shore? Oh nice, someone else I don't need to get to know. Does she spend a lot of her time listening to Keisha? Hello, goodbye.

IgnoredOne said:
whocares said:
totally agree with ya man. I think it's the pressure from the media. i truly do. I mean think about it. People like snooki are considered role models for young women.

That can't be true. She's very unattractive, and I think most women aspire to be attractive. Wouldn't Megan Fox be a better example of the 'spoiled arrogant little princess' type? She's at least hot.

Of course, Jersey Shore is just retarded. One of the fastest ways to filter out girls for me is to find out if they follow most popular culture. Does she watch Jersey Shore? Oh nice, someone else I don't need to get to know. Does she spend a lot of her time listening to Keisha? Hello, goodbye.

all very true but you're gonna be looking for a while to find girl like that.

whocares said:
all very true but you're gonna be looking for a while to find girl like that.

Nothing worthwhile is easy, they say. No one, too, I suppose.

TheSolitaryMan said:
I don't want to get too crude or sound arrogant...but if a girl really wanted an absolutely mind-blowing physical experience, I'd be the sort of guy you could solidly bet on giving her that.

Experience may count for something when it comes to the "lads", but I'm just as physically adept and the great significance I'd give to the act (plus the real empathy and emotional caring I have to support it) gives me solid confidence that I'd be a very intense lover.

A girl has the choice between Bob McKnob the local male 10-minute-ride bicycle or a guy that can not only provide her with a superior physical relationship but also an emotionally fulfilling one too, yet without the need to get serious in the first place if she doesn't want that. And she chooses Bob every time. :rolleyes:

I act in the same demeanor as you, I may not have slept with as many girls as some of the hotshot bad boys...but the girls I get with keep coming back for more. You've got the potential to make a special young lady very happy my friend. She's out there.

Mazda13bRotary said:
TheSolitaryMan said:

I act in the same demeanor as you, I may not have slept with as many girls as some of the hotshot bad boys...but the girls I get with keep coming back for more. You've got the potential to make a special young lady very happy my friend. She's out there.

Thanks Mazda, this was definitely an uplifting post! :)

Sigh. When I go back to how I last approached a girl I really liked, I actually apologised for talking to her.

I'm not sure why I did, but how laughably dumb XD

Kinda like the more I genuinely like someone, the more stupid and uselessly shy I become I think.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I am 29, and currently at college surrounded by 19 year olds...I can't understand any of them.

Yet all the women my age are either married, single for a reason, or gay! *sigh*

:(

Latest posts

Back