I've had a hard time =/ But I'm still going!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E_Tx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! how are you all doing :D
Well first off, I'm Evan! I've been leaking around this site for a few days and I've finally decided to make my welcome thread! I've been to a few sites like this one, depression sites, socially anxiety sites, and many more. all the past sites seem to be little extreme really, like most people have other problems beside that fact that they don't know many people. anyway, from what I can see, I like this one :)

as you have already guessed, I don't have many friends, don't go out to many party, or do much of anything really, I'm Lonely, just like you. That's ok though, I'm excited to share with someone and hopefully help overcome this. I'm a very outgoing person surprisingly, I love meeting new people, working in a group, and having a good time with others! Back in highschool I have countless friends, went to party, was always meeting new people, it was amazing. After highschool I moved to Texas, and since then I just haven't had any luck meeting people :(. I've had multiple job, tried school serve times, and done my best to put myself out there. It's been three years, still no luck.

That's a very brief description of my story lol. I can't wait to start meeting some of you! :D

Hi and welcome

I agree this site is very likeable compared to others. Pleased to hear you are so positive.

Welcome, E_Tx.

I'm guessing from your name that you are in East Texas? I'm a fellow Texan --- around what parts of E Texas are you in?

musicstoodstill said:
Welcome, E_Tx.

I'm guessing from your name that you are in East Texas? I'm a fellow Texan --- around what parts of E Texas are you in?

North Texas actually, the "E" stands for Evan!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Latest posts

Back