I've quite enough grades for my GCE A-level exams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
I guess some of you already know that I was in my high school last year studying A-levels. (Actually I've graduated my high school this May. YAY, I leave all my tough times and bad memories in high school behind) I've got my results 9 days ago.

I got Biology-A Mathematics-C Chemistry-C. I've been learning English for only 4 years. Mongolian educational system plus CIE augmented my stress and the pressure. They're very much different in too many ways. In here my country's educational system is not good but not bad, pretty much like Russian's system. I remember I looked up about 25 words from my coursebook's first page in dictionary. Science words and terms, all in English, was completely new and challenging to me. I don't like to use that as an excuse for my not perfect grades but I feel proud and many people in here insists that I have a very big secret in learning a new language in such a comparatively short time.

I met all the the undergraduate requirement in all top Australian universities. I'm applying very soon. I hope I would get an admission. I wanted to go to The UK from the start, but I'm not eligible for British universities with my current grades.

I'll let you know when I get an admission in one of the top 100 universities in the world. :D

Aww that's great, Bebeskii. Congratulations. :)

I hope you'll get accepted in the course that you want. Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back