Just a few thoughts.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VanillaCreme

Random really. I don't know what got me thinking about it.

I was just thinking about how I always seem to talk to guys who could care less about me. It's like, I can't have guy who calls or talks to me, or anything like that. I feel like I always end up caring more.

Maybe, I'm old fashioned, but if you care about someone, then you'd want to talk to them everyday, right? And you do. It's not like you sit around, wishing... You actually talk to them, see how they're doing.

I just want to why all the people who don't care can just be paired off with the people who don't care either. And the people who give a **** be with others who care as well.

My frustration is building up. I've just had enough with caring and the other person doesn't.

I understood what you mean.I care for my friend and ended up that they cared lesser or none.

Maybe people who care less tend to notice people who care for them.In the end,they becomes friend.

I know what you mean, Relationships should be a two way street.

It seems that my relationships seem to turn out allot like yours, i guess im not the only one that experiences this.(don't know if thats a good or a bad thing =/ )

Yea where is the right person?
I am thinking that I am might disappointed them as I disappoint about them.
But seems they don’t give a sh**.

Well…so when I feel down from others it calls more time to be with myself and I talk to myself that I don’t need to give a sh** to them. Best way is let them go just like that.
I will be more care who cares about me if there is.
And too much pollution in relationship. To make them clean sometime need to make distant and see them as third view. I felt definitely I need to be patient for right relationship.
Good luck.
There is no guarantee you will meet the right person as you do.
But we still try right? Hope is better than nothing.

I wish there was a true, centralized database to match people up. Something that took in to consideration an intense personality screening.

LonelyDragon said:
I wish there was a true, centralized database to match people up. Something that took in to consideration an intense personality screening.

I would try an internet dating thing, but my personality scares people away. It's like a constant Halloween costume that no one sees outwardly right away. =/

I think calling someone everyday doesn't say much more than you wanting to chat daily. Not everyone has that desire. I know I don't. It doesn't mean I don't care. It just means I don't care to chat on the phone daily. Heck, I don't think I could keep things interesting daily. There's not enough excitement in my life for that. I have a very repetitive routine. On many days, I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

I'll use my mother for example here. She has LONG time friends that she doesn't chat with everyday, but is still in touch with. She cares about these people and they care about her.

The only time I did the daily chat thing was when I was in middle school. And even then, I can promise you, all of those days and nights talking about random insignificant stuff didn't say "I care" to an old gf as much as cheating most likely said "I don't".

I have to agree with jjam. I'd feel dumb calling someone every day because most of the time, I'd basically be telling them the same thing as yesterday. I think the novelty would wear off fast. :p

Doesn't mean I don't care...I actually care a lot even about my basic friends. I don't see my pal Jamie or his wife every day...some times I don't see or talk to 'em for a week. But they invite me to dinner now and then, and I plow their short driveway for free. And last winter when their pipes froze, I dropped what I was doing, threw on my coveralls and headed over to crawl around under their house with Jamie for an hour with hair dryers trying to find the frozen spot. And after we got it done they fed me pizza and even washed my coveralls for me.

I don't talk to em but maybe once a week or so...but when I do see em, that means we have more to talk about.

As for romantic relationships, I think it's similar. The one girlfriend I've ever had called me every single day. Multiple times a day. And for what? Five minute long silences? To tell me she just started a fire in her wood stove? So I can tell her the flavor of my last burp? Unless it's two people living together, I'd rather talk to/see her every few days and actually have a meaningful experience.

Maybe not everyday... But weeks? He's gone weeks without saying a word to me. Then, if I say something about, he always bullshits his way out me thinking that he doesn't want to talk. I'm just done with it. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't care anymore.

I know exactly how you feel vanilla, I always feel like the other person means so much more to me than I do to them but I'm also extremely insecure.

That's just it. I don't want to feel that insecurity anymore. And for a while, I didn't. It just sucks now that I don't have him like I used to.

VanillaCreme said:
I don't want to be with someone who doesn't care anymore.

I know how you feel... you shouldn't settle for someone who doesn't care about you. Wow... perhaps I should take my own advice? Maybe if I just stay busy with everything, I won't have time to think about it and get depressed. That's why I hate Christmas breaks, spring breaks, weekends, etc... too much time to focus on me and realize that I'm not happy as I think I should be.

aFIREinside80 said:
VanillaCreme said:
I don't want to be with someone who doesn't care anymore.

I know how you feel... you shouldn't settle for someone who doesn't care about you. Wow... perhaps I should take my own advice? Maybe if I just stay busy with everything, I won't have time to think about it and get depressed. That's why I hate Christmas breaks, spring breaks, weekends, etc... too much time to focus on me and realize that I'm not happy as I think I should be.

That's how I feel. Yet here I am. Even after knowing what I do for months.

VanillaCreme said:
Random really. I don't know what got me thinking about it.

Randomness is always good. Prevents you from thinking of worse things.

VanillaCreme said:
I was just thinking about how I always seem to talk to guys who could care less about me. It's like, I can't have guy who calls or talks to me, or anything like that. I feel like I always end up caring more.

Don't get a player. You know those guys that are just your friends? Try to get further along with them. It annoys us nice guys when we establish friendship with a girl, hope for a relationship, then have her come and tell us all their problems about their abusive boyfriend. It annoys us even more when we see a friend girl we really care for get abused. So think about that more when you are looking for a relationship, find a nice guy!

VanillaCreme said:
Maybe, I'm old fashioned, but if you care about someone, then you'd want to talk to them everyday, right? And you do. It's not like you sit around, wishing... You actually talk to them, see how they're doing.

Sometimes someone might be busy... I dunno. It's best to talk to the person you are in a relationship with at the absolute least once a day. Just keep communication up.

VanillaCreme said:
I just want to why all the people who don't care can just be paired off with the people who don't care either. And the people who give a **** be with others who care as well.

Life sucks. 99% of the world sucks for me, you have to find that 1% that is right for you.

VanillaCreme said:
My frustration is building up. I've just had enough with caring and the other person doesn't.

See what I said about guy friends. Hope I helped :p

Latest posts

Back