just me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope_Reigns

Reaction score
Where to start...

I'm a 34 year old female from Canada. No igloos, don't like hockey, and don't talk like the idiot stereotype nor do I know anyone that does (just to get that out of the way)

I'm going through a really rough point in my life. A crossroads of sorts and have very few people to talk to. I guess I'm mostly here to hopefully make some friends, share some ideas, and maybe learn to come out of my shell a little.

Hey girl, welcome.
I don't know anyone who talks like that stereotype either. I wonder where the hell that was developed!

Don't know how, were or when it actually started, but Bob and Doug Mckenzie sure didn't help.

Hey from someone not too far from the border! (People tend to think Fargo and maybe all of North Dakota must really be part of Canada and therefore fit that stereotype.)

My bf (or ex, not sure which he is anymore) is originally from ND, I imported him.. and go figure, he doesn't talk like that either! He's back in the states now though :( *still hopes things can be worked out*

Hope_Reigns said:
My bf (or ex, not sure which he is anymore) is originally from ND, I imported him.. and go figure, he doesn't talk like that either! He's back in the states now though :( *still hopes things can be worked out*

Sounds a little like my situation. She brought me from NH to ND. (Although I only moved there 5 years earlier.) We're still "together", but I also don't know whether we're still a couple or not. :(

Hope_Reigns said:
Where to start...

I'm a 34 year old female from Canada. No igloos, don't like hockey, and don't talk like the idiot stereotype nor do I know anyone that does (just to get that out of the way)

I'm going through a really rough point in my life. A crossroads of sorts and have very few people to talk to. I guess I'm mostly here to hopefully make some friends, share some ideas, and maybe learn to come out of my shell a little.
Hi and welcome. I grew up very close to Canada. I love it up there. Now I live on the other border. I hope you enjoy your time in the forum. :)

Latest posts

Back