Just returned to say thank you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike510

Reaction score
I was a member on here a while back and posted often. I feel a lot better now than I did back then but I want to thank the people who run this site and others like it.

When I signed up here I was severally depressed and even suicidal. I felt betrayed and really just was in a bad place in my life. Most days when I felt I couldn't handle life anymore or felt the urge to harm myself I would come on here to see if anyone would reach out to me and help me. Several people introduced themselves to me and tried to help me. I meet a couple people in particular who were very strong influences on me, not to do anything I would regret. I began talking to these people outside of the site and can say I became close friends with them.

Today I find myself in a much better spot in life. I am now engaged to be married to an amazing woman who I would have never had the opportunity to meet, had I have not found a site like this to speak to people and know that others are in similar places in life as myself. I hope those of you here who may have considered self harm in anyway to please speak to someone.

Thank you and I hope for the best for all of you. :)

So many thanks for sharing your happiness Mike. Peace to you and your fiancee always.

Congrats, Mike.

I remember when you used to post and it's nice to see someone I remember having an upswing in their life. I hope you'll be very happy.

Mouse said:
Why don't you stay, Mike? You're very loved here.

I have been very busy the past few months but I would like to check in and see how everyone is doing. I hope everyone is well and if anyone ever feels like there in so much pain that they would want to hurt themselves in anyway that they will reach out to someone for help, trust me it was the best thing I ever did.

Alright, Mike. I remember you from when I was 'Cavey'. I'm glad to see that you're doing well and it's nice to see someone coming back to try and motivate the other members of the forum. Keep it up. :)

This is wonderful news, happy that things turned out for the better for you Mike. Congratulations on your engagement and best of luck.

Latest posts

Back