killing an introvert

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfletcher

Reaction score
hi i am shy introvert with no confidence and i don't like it it has to change i am gonna to become extrovert. does anybody seen good resource for body language, speaking, NPL , psychology and everything that could help me become one (this is not suppose to be an insult to introverts if you like being one)

mmm, I understand, I can recommend two books by leil lowndes, goodbye to shy and how to talk to anyone,
but if you are truly an introvert you have to respect that somehow

It might help to listen to Susan Cain's The Power of Introverts.

[video=youtube]

You can't kill introversim. Being an introvert is a personality type, not a flaw.

Now, you can kill shyness, and you can kill low self esteem. But you have to understand that introvert is different than being shy. The first case, you have no problem with social contact, but you prefer to be alone. The second case, you have such low self esteem that you want social contact, but are unable to function.

You cannot "kill" an aspect of your personality.

You can try to suppress it, or ignore it, but you will never be rid of it because it is who you are.

Much healthier to learn to love it and live a happy life with it. Do this, and the self esteem will grow and the shyness will reduce.

This is currently what I'm trying to do at the moment, and it's working out a hell of a lot better for me than when I was trying to pretend to be somebody I'm not.

Latest posts

Back