Knock knock.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stb

Reaction score
Hello All,

I stumbled across the forum the same way most seem to have found it, searching the worldwide web of social handicapping. I'm not young like it seems the majority of members are, so I think as a result I have a better handle on the feelings of loneliness. My two biggest issues are a lack of social networking opportunities as the few good friends I have are married with kids or not local, and an unwavering refusal to try to fit in with people by disguising or lying about who I really am or what my opinions are. I am fine with people deciding to either liking me or not, just as long it's based on who I really am and not do to some sort of prejudism or untruth. I'm just a generally good person who has been unsuccessfully searching out a match for a few years.

Thank you for the kind welcomes.

Edward W said:
Whos there? :p

C'mon on in - Welcome to the site! :)

Thanks Edward, the door was open but I didn't want to just walk in.

ladyforsaken said:
Hey stb, welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Thank you Ladyforsaken, honestly I'm not really looking for anything out of the site aside from some conversation.

Hey there STB, Welcome to the site. I am somewhat in the same/getting into the same situation as you!

Reading your intro was like reading exactly about myself,I know how you feel mate.Welcome to the forum :)

Me too man. I feel like I can't expose what I truly think and feel due to different opinions and since I'm not the pinnacle of the social group I just keep it quiet : /
Welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me anytime to talk about anything, about everything :)

Drama said:
hey, welcome

^^ you have 9005 posts :O \o/

Thank you again for the welcomes. I think this forum probably does a lot for a lot of people, kudos to the creator(s).

Nicolelt, Please feel open to contact me any time. I have been in the same social void for a couple years now so I have some insight to offer. I actually broke off my relationship with my ex fiance/girlfriend after very many years. I had decided to give up on relationships at the time, but I have come to realize that although I really don't want to be alone anymore, I also won't change or hide who I am to force a relationship with someone who isn't really compatible with me.

Rosewood said:
I love non-conformist. Welcome and enjoy

I had to chuckle a little at non conformist, it's truer than you know. I still have long hair. I started growing it out in high school and decided I'd cut it off when it came back into fad again. That hasn't seemed to happen yet lol.

Latest posts

Back