Ladies, do you think I'm attractive!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonT

Reaction score
This is for women only, thanks!

I'm 5'8, 150lbs (10 St 10)

Ignore the dorky glasses as well, only worn them a few years and don't personally think they do you any favours. Sorry about the glare too. Can't take photo's on iMac's with the monitor switched off, so you always get reflection.

Attachments

• Photo on 2013-02-27 at 13.02.jpg
    Photo on 2013-02-27 at 13.02.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 185
I dunno where you are, but the lady in the background is bored to sleep.

I ignored your request for women only, and masturbated to your picture. Thanks! :)

SimonT said:

Ignore the dorky glasses as well, only worn them a few years and don't personally think they do you any favours. Sorry about the glare too. Can't take photo's on iMac's with the monitor switched off, so you always get reflection.

You look fine :) But why are you so worried about what people think ie: whether you are attractive or not??

I'm a chap, but there's nothing I like to see more than a nice smile - and you have one :)

9006 said:

Lol! yeah, heavy day!

Susana said:
SimonT said:

You look fine :) But why are you so worried about what people think ie: whether you are attractive or not??

Good point. Dunno, probably my lack of success with women lol!

SimonT said:
9006 said:

Lol! yeah, heavy day!

Susana said:
SimonT said:

Good point. Dunno, probably my lack of success with women lol!

There are times where I need alittle "boost" as well; Just so I know that I'm attractive to someone. Even if it's just one person. You look fine BTW.

Latest posts

Back