Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please relay my sincere wishes to Ladyforsaken, for a speedy recovery and strong battle with the disease. I will hold her in my devotions and say a healing energies prayer for her .. if I am not being to forward perhaps a healing chant. Blessed be dear sweet lady..

Healing Chant

Deep in my Bone
the Goddess is alive
Deep in my cells and blood
the Life Force is strong
Deep in my heart and spirit
I believe I will heal
I feel the Goddess at my core
filling me with faith and health
Abundant Life Forces of the Universe
flow in me, and banish all disease
My blood, my bones, my cells and my body
are healing now, are healing now
The Goddess force is in me
and healing me now​

Well, I knew she was ill and I knew about her previous health issues, so I was praying that this would not be the case. I'm very upset to hear that she was correct and she is very ill after all. If it wasn't for LadyF, I would never have visited the doctor and got my own health issues sorted, so I hold a special place in my heart for her.

I hope she'll be fine and I hope that she will join us again soon, because the forum is not the same without her presence. I almost feel like crying. Don't tell her that though.
Myabe I'll send her a get well card and 'glitter up' her world again.

Ladyyy I don't remember if I told you but I had leukaemia 5 years ago. I came out okay so I really hope you do too. I'm always here for you, good luck.

Arachne, user 130057, and Shrimp, all your messages have been send.

Don't tell her that though.

Don't worry user 130057, i have not included that part.

Hello, i have an update.

She just responded, before that she hadn't been online since about 20 minutes before i posted the thread.

She wants to thank everyone, she "deeply appreciates" your support. She also said she hasn't read it all yet, it was tiring for her. We couldn't talk for long, after 8 minutes she said she had to close her eyes again. I did not get any further medical information. However i could tell all these messages cheered her up.

So, again, on behalf of her, thank every single one of you.

She wants to thank everyone, she "deeply appreciates" your support. She also said she hasn't read it all yet, it was tiring for her. We couldn't talk for long, after 8 minutes she said she had to close her eyes again. I did not get any further medical information. However i could tell all these messages cheered her up.

So, again, on behalf of her, thank every single one of you.

I have often thought that in her life offline she hasn't always had the support she deserves, in fact, that she has been the one supporting other people with her warm and caring personality.

So I hope that everyone who has seen her generous spirit and has benefitted from her care will wish her the best.

And that she will in her turn, accept that sometimes the greatest gift someone can give is not to support them, but to let them support you.

Thinking about you lots LadyF. You're one of the sweetest and most giving people here and you've been a good friend to myself and many others by the outpouring of messages here.

I know I'm not the only one that's pulling for you to get through this just know you're missed and we can't wait for your return.

Please take care and get better.

Will be praying for her and everybody in the thread as well as her family. Im sorry to hear about what shes dealing with. I dont know her but wish her all the best and a swift recovery.

Well, honeysuckle... I'm a little heartbroken about this. :(

You were one of the people who took time out personally to talk with me, and not many do. I know I'm not the greatest with words and I can be a little honeysuckle and do not show my appreciation like I should, but you sure did help. To take the time out of your day to try and give other's that little ray of hope... It takes a special person to do that. Not just for me, but obviously for quite a few people here. You have a beautiful heart and soul and I hope one day I can be even half the person that you are.
I do thank you for all the time, kind words, and appreciation you have given me. I hope I can make it up to you one day. It may not seem like much to you, but with such kindness, I think a little piece of you will be stuck with me. I love the consideration that you have even now, and I have faith in your strong spirit. You truly are an amazing person.
I'm holding out and on for you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers LadyF!
Keep fighting,you can win this!
*hugs*

You are in my prayers LadyF.

As others have said you really are a blessing on this forum, always have so much time for everyone, always there to help someone.

You really are very special kind of person.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm not really sure what to say here, other than Lady F is a force of nature and I know she is a strong person. My hopes and thoughts are with her.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of support. Hoping she gets the best treatment and care available.

I'm very sorry to hear this. She's been a help to me and so many others here. Here's hoping for a steady recovery. Blessings

<3 Ladyf, lots of love from me and my house. You are a very strong Lady look after yourself x

Latest posts

Back