Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for the delay, i was sleeping.

NightHawkJohn, Eve, Soph, Punisher, Ardour, Batman, Triple Bogey, and She-Ra, your well wishes have been send her way.

She's undergoing chemo very soon, that's the latest medical themed news i got.

Get well soon. I just found out now. Was wondering why she wasn't responding to my message. I wish you all the best, LadyForsaken.

I'm sad it has come to this, and that you might not make it. Cancer is no easy foe.

But you make a difference for a lot of people, and lots of people care about you. I hope that gives you strength. Best of luck with the treatment.

It is times like this that i get really frustrated with my inability to string three words together. She is in my thoughts and i wish her the best.

I've send her your well wishes, Minus. Thank everyone so far for their continued support.

I am lost for words, but having just sent a physical 6 page letter to you, I think that I will type something for you on the forum. I am not the type of person that forces another to keep living just because they don't want them to die. I don't want you to die at all, but, I understand too well your weariness with your health concerns over the last….it's been a while let's say. I want to tell you, that I will accept whatever happens. I love you.

Nilla and Soph, your messages have been relayed to her.

EDIT: Your message as well, Rainbows.

LadyF,you are always so quick to reach out,and willing to try and help those who need your great gift of caring,and your friendship.
So many people are grateful to you,for the friendship you share,and for the encouragement,you give to others.

Thank you, LadyF, for sharing.

Please tell her I believe in her that she can get through this. I cried many tears yesterday after I pretty much realised what was going on with her. I feel so sad. Please, please be strong.

I love you!

Latest posts

Back