Ladyforsaken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear news of some improvement! I will be widhing her pain away during thise next biopsy...please do let her know we are thinking of her! thanks for sharing

Rosebolt said:
Hello, little update here. Tomorrow she will be having another bone marrow biopsy, to determine wether the leukemia cells are still forming, and also to check the functionality of her blood formation and the blood counts, is what she told me. She said her blood counts are slowly rising. She also started taking painkillers for her headaches.

I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for the update Rosebolt.. Bright Blessings Lady, missing you greatly.. stay positive..

I'm glad to hear that LadyF is feeling a little better. Long may it continue. She's our guardian angel and the forum feels like it's missing something when she's not here.

Cavey said:
I'm glad to hear that LadyF is feeling a little better. Long may it continue. She's our guardian angel and the forum feels like it's missing something when she's not here.

Not just missing something, it's missing something very integral part. Something very valuable, priceless.

LF I am thinking of you always. I wish you peace, happiness and joy. I wish…the best for you.

hey, for a moment this was not in the first posts of today's posts! It should always be there.
Waiting for some other little piece of news..

Thinking of you LadyF!Wishing and hoping all the best for you!*hug*
UsQmGiC.jpg

Latest posts

Back