Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A promo copy of the Grey Album by DJ Dangermouse - Beatles White Album and Jay Z's Black Album mixed together. Sounds daft but it's brilliant!

vlbc.jpg

1. Build A Bear "Rainbow Dash" (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme tune sound, bubble gum scent).
2. 2X G1 My Little Ponies ("Masquerade" and "Tootsie").
3. Various cosmetics (wipes, 2 nail care items).
4. Book - The Iron Wolf by Ted Hughes.
5. Work appropriate trousers.
6. A sweater from New Look.
7. Cigarettes.
8. Sushi.

Also, a ******* bottle of Sprite that had been shaken up and put back on the shelf, yup, it exploded on me lol.

Punisher said:
$(KGrHqR,!h!FBk,oy2NcBQfyjrOFFg~~60_57.JPG

Started Christmas shopping already :D

That's cute. Thinking of starting my Xmas late next month, get everything little by little.

Last thing I brought was hard copy of Blue October Sway. (Highly recommend)

ladyforsaken said:
^Those mugs are so cute.

Thanks! I'm toying with the idea of getting ones in two or three other colours. My boyfriend always wants the blue one being an Everton fan! :rolleyes:

Something from ebay named "ultra clear TPU gel crystal skin case" for my cellphone, what a short name! ;-P anyway i'm very pleased with this product, indeed transparent without being a hard case.

got this for my living room TV so now every screen in my house can access the media server. I can now surf youtube and other online videos on the big screen and no more copying movies to usb!
WD%20TV_Play%204-580-90.jpg

Latest posts

Back