Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
Limlim said:
Same story here allanh. I show my pic to people in xat when they ask for it, but I wont put it on a forum like this. :)

Lies..... He only shows when he wants to and that's never... or when we bug him enough, he'll show just to shut us up.

What? He only showed us a pic of some wildrabbit and claimed it was wabbit un un un

it's ok I'll just imagine it then someguy

lol that's an awesome hat someguy :D

I'd post a pic, but I'd be mortified and totally embarrassed if someone I know in real life happens to be on this forum and happens to go to page four hundred and two and happens to scroll down and go "Hey! That's him! LOL"

>.>
<.<

I'd post a pic, but I'd be mortified and totally embarrassed if someone I know in real life happens to be on this forum and happens to go to page four hundred and two and happens to scroll down and go "Hey! That's him! LOL"

I worry about the same thing too sometimes

:)

Pomato said:

>.>
<.<

Do you mean this isn't a real life? I'm just a figment of my own imagination?
Thank god for that! :(

I see a nipular protrusion!!!

Peter_nip.jpg

Latest posts

Back