Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[image removed]

My hair is a bit damp here since I recently showered.
I don't normally post pictures of myself, but I felt that it was unfair if I only looked at other people's photos. :shy:

meekthoughts said:
Snapshot_20111020_23.jpg

I don't normally post pictures of myself, but I felt that it was unfair if I only looked at other people's photos. :shy:

Glasses add so much cuteness, always :)

SkuzzieMuff said:
Poet, with the way you act about talking to people, I figured you'd be some gangly, pimply-faced, bucktoothed, glasses wearing epitome of unpopular and unwanted basement dwellers. Now, none of this makes any sense to me.

I do wear glasses, and I am unpopular and unwanted silly goose! What doesn't make sense is anytime I receive a compliment based on my looks. Thank you though! :)

Oh and for anyone that has posted before or after me with a pic, I have yet to see someone ugly besides me. You guys would totally scare me off with your fabulous looks! :)

I would like to show my photo, but everyone are so good-looking, I would just ruin this thread! :<

meekthoughts said:
Snapshot_20111020_23.jpg

GORGEOUS!
(No limlim you can't have her >.> )

Latest posts

Back