Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AngryLoner said:
thanks but it's AngryLoner not Loser.

Omg sorry man, wasnt trying to be mean.
Feels bad now :(

think someone else on the forum has loser in there name so I must have gotten confused.

evanescencefan91, yeah you are absolutly cute, and as we said before cute height too, we are in the same boat.. High five!..

Paperclip, i love your gorgeous smile and i love the color of your eyes...

Asaang, you don't look bad though.. just put a little smile.. and we are good to go ;)..

tennisgirl, charming smile... thats so sweet rose from dad.. :)

tennisgirl said:
Ok, well I've been looking at everyones pics in this thread (they're all really nice btw) so I'm showing my face now. Umm, so this is me with my valentines rose that my dad gave me :p.

That is so nice of him!!!

Glad you found the courage to post!

AngryLoner said:
Took my pic down cause it was making me uncomfortable :p. oh well guess my anxiety wins again...
I took mine down too.. for the same reasons :rolleyes:. The confidence I was feeling last night was temporary it seems!

Thanks for the nice comments though everyone. :)

:) its cool guys. Took me some guts to do it as well :) I have in the past done the same thing on another forum. Glad to have see you tho fist :) Got here just in time it seams :D You are amazingly pretty :)

anticrisis Welcome to the sight dude :) You look like a bit of a traveler :) hah could be wrong.

WOW! I just looked in your bio and your a lot older then I thought from the pick. You have a son (18) man

You well have a lot of life experience to give us all here then. It is easier for your son tho. I would say the older you get the moor difficult it is to make friends, GF act.

Look forward to learning moor about you. You come across as an interesting guy :)

bluey said:
:) its cool guys. Took me some guts to do it as well :) I have in the past done the same thing on another forum. Glad to have see you tho fist :) Got here just in time it seams :D You are amazingly pretty :)

anticrisis Welcome to the sight dude :) You look like a bit of a traveler :) hah could be wrong.

WOW! I just looked in your bio and your a lot older then I thought from the pick. You have a son (18) man

You well have a lot of life experience to give us all here then. It is easier for your son tho. I would say the older you get the moor difficult it is to make friends, GF act.

Look forward to learning moor about you. You come across as an interesting guy :)

Thanks bluey. Yea. Many people say I look much younger than I am. I will certainly try to share some of my "wisdom" if I can.

A pic from about 3 weeks ago.

Pjito18.jpg

Oh well, nevermind. Thanks for all the attempts at positive reactions; it's important to know people are at least trying.
^.^

Shogun, Every time I see your pick I wont to comment but never know what to say. I think cos I would look at you as a very good looking guy just from another guy that might come across as a bit gay lol Well, am not that way but can see that your a good looking guy and I would imagine that you would have no problem in getting a girl. Well that's all based on looks and this place is prov that all that is wrong. Looks only cont for a part of it. You have to have the confidence to go with it.

Asaang ppl on the hole are very honest here and if they think by changing something about your self would help they would say am sure. They have not said because they probably think you look cool enough as you are. You do look like a fun guy to go have a drink with and that is what is important that you look approachable and I would say you do.

Well i just got my hair cut yesterday and i told some of you here that i would post some pics of it so here it is :D

View attachment 9

What do ya think?

Attachments

• Benny_1.jpg
    Benny_1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Benny_2.jpg
    Benny_2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts

Back