Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toxic-tears said:
Did you just took this just now? why are you looking mad at this pic?

Looking great though.

no I'm not mad lol I'm never mad & yeah i just took it

But thnx :D

Yay we get to finally see Hijacc! <3
^_^ it's a great pic! So tiny though! hehehe.

It's great to have a face to match to you though!

sloth4urluv said:
gahhh rose....

Calm down there XD I think he meant me *pokes* XDDD

Ummm I was very bored the other night and I was also tired but hyper and it was very late XD and I was playing with my webcam.

I look so serious here. My camera has a 3 sec delay before it takes the pic so I think I clicked it by accident XD my hair is all over the place.
Serious looking me

Click and get poked XD

A half-descent but very sleepy smile XD

Yep, tired-hyper me XD

lol I didnt even notice that, thought he was calling me rose ^^

btw you already know, but you look so cute in those pictures.

Wow, this really is a suicide-factory, eh? All little icons of mankind's horror. I know that normal forums, packed with normal airheads are this dense and unfeeling, but a loneliness forum? Wow... So tell me, when I write a suicide note and post it here, will I get extra credit for including the epic dramatization: "OMFFFFFFFG!1!111!!!!@!!LolllZZZOoorrSSZZZZzz!2!11!!" or for just spouting fifty pages of text without really saying anything? :p
Ah, I really love you guys ^^

Kinda nervous about posting a picture on here. what if someone recognizes me irl! ahhh lol.

stone-rose said:
sloth4urluv said:
gahhh rose....

Calm down there XD I think he meant me *pokes* XDDD

Ummm I was very bored the other night and I was also tired but hyper and it was very late XD and I was playing with my webcam.

I look so serious here. My camera has a 3 sec delay before it takes the pic so I think I clicked it by accident XD my hair is all over the place.
Serious looking me

Click and get poked XD

A half-descent but very sleepy smile XD

Yep, tired-hyper me XD

ooh btw nice picture rose :) you look pretty and cute!

Asaang said:
Wow, this really is a suicide-factory, eh? All little icons of mankind's horror. I know that normal forums, packed with normal airheads are this dense and unfeeling, but a loneliness forum? Wow... So tell me, when I write a suicide note and post it here, will I get extra credit for including the epic dramatization: "OMFFFFFFFG!1!111!!!!@!!LolllZZZOoorrSSZZZZzz!2!11!!" or for just spouting fifty pages of text without really saying anything? :p

Takes his troll club and wacks you squarely over the head! *WACK* *POW* *BAM*

Asaang
fool_mini2.gif

Laie_98.gif

finalfantasi said:
Kinda nervous about posting a picture on here. what if someone recognizes me irl! ahhh lol.

That's what worried me as well. I don't wont ppl knowing who I am as I have put some real privet stuff in here. But then I thought to hell with it. I have said nothing that is not true and from my heart so I did it and now it don't bother me. But I think anyone here can understand what your saying.

Better to not if your going to worry about it :)

Skorian said:
Asaang said:

Easy boy! :) down down lol

He is a cool enough guy, diffenetly no troll and is like a lot that just got here in that hes still finding hes feet and probably feeling a bit roar right now.

finalfantasi said:

Well think of it this way, lol. If someone you know happens to see your pic here on this forum, they have their own excuses to make for being here if they ask you :p. And I'm sure your identity is safe with us ^_^

finalfantasi said:

That's a small reason why I don't put mine up too, but then again if they really knew me then they would recognize me from the stuff I've said,lol

Skorian said:
Asaang said:

but he did say he loves us so that makes it all better? maybe?

stone-rose said:
Well think of it this way, lol. If someone you know happens to see your pic here on this forum, they have their own excuses to make for being here if they ask you :p. And I'm sure your identity is safe with us ^_^

I was going to say the same thing, I almost kinda hope I would know someone on here so then I could have someone to talk to about stuff.

Latest posts

Back