Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you silly boys.

Here's me touching a horse xD

4ComR.jpg

Obviously not sorry enough to refrain from said crudity :rolleyes2:

But your hair is awesome Ray :O

And Painter's Radio I will be very disappointed if the next picture you post isn't one of you having mounted the horse and started riding it off into the distance with the horse's owner in hot pursuit.

Woz said:
Seosa said:
foreverrray said:
Eek. Bit scary but thought I'd join in and add my face to this thread as I'm new...

Not gonna lie, and I'm sorry for sounding crude, but I definitely would.

Lol I have to second that, sorry :p

Lol you were always going to get a bit of grief off someone Seosa.

Personally I would say maybe people wait until foreverrray expressed offence herself before taking offence on her behalf. She may have just giggled and took it in the lighthearted manner it was probably intended. I think though maybe the idea of the thread is to encourage people to have the confidence to show their faces and so overtly forward responses like that might discourage the more timid from showing themselves if it turns into a rate-my-face-perv-fest-thread.

I know you didn't intend any malice though Seosa. ;)

Go on then, which moderator **** deleted my post about the bitchy responses I was getting?

Name calling removed ~Minus

What happened to your hair, Good Citizen? :p

To get back to this thread's original purpose...
j8o96u.jpg

And Woz, yes I do like your face, I have to agree that you don't look like a politician though ;)

Somehow I don't think me riding the horse would be quite as amazing as that... Triceratops > Horse

I think I might've missed something here. Sorry if I offended anyone with my comment. None intended, was meant to be a compliment.

Lua said:
What happened to your hair, Good Citizen? :p

To get back to this thread's original purpose...
j8o96u.jpg

And Woz, yes I do like your face, I have to agree that you don't look like a politician though ;)

That's good then :D you look pretty sitting on that triceratops I must say!

Cute pic, Lua. :)

painter said:
Somehow I don't think me riding the horse would be quite as amazing as that... Triceratops > Horse

You should let us be the judge of that. :cool:

Barbaloot said:
painter said:

You should let us be the judge of that. :cool:

Yes, you should. Besides, adjass mentioned the horse's owner chasing you.
Thus the equation needs to be changed to: you on a horse + desperate horse owner >> Triceratops. :cool:

That's exactly it Woz, what me & you said was intended as a compliment for fucks sake! Some uptight ******* clearly can't tell.

Cool pic Lua! I thought that was an elephant at first until somebody mentioned it was a triceratops, then I looked back and noticed the many...many biological differences haha

Seosa said:
That's exactly it Woz, what me & you said was intended as a compliment for fucks sake! Some uptight ******* clearly can't tell.

I'm not sure if forever has seen it but i'm sure she would have known lol. I dunno if i've missed anything.

Woz said:
Seosa said:

I'm not if forever has seen it but i'm sure she would have known lol. I dunno if i've missed anything.

She's an English girl, she would've realised straight away, lol.

Latest posts

Back