Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
My GOD, people!!!! I went through this thread for like an hour just looking at you guys and girls, and I did not see one ugly person. I came to a conclusion a long time ago, and that is that people look EXACTLY like their personalities. If you see some guy that looks like a dick, chances are he's a dick. If you see some girl that has ***** written all over her face, well then, chances are that is what she is. And the same at the other end of the spectrum. If you see someone and your first impression is, "hey, he/she looks like a really cool cat!" then chances are that's exactly what they are.

But do you know what I saw looking at all of your pictures? I saw a bunch of introspective good people. People with good souls, and people who you can see in their eyes, are trying to figure themselves out. I didn't see any cocky, arrogant pictures. I didn't see anyone looking morose or feeling overly sorry for themselves, either. I saw good souls, and good looking people. Cool looking people. People that I would want to meet at parties and stir up a conversation with about whatever. Not a bunch of intimidating ********, or even worse, plastic people. Just down to Earth good souls. Its all in the eyes, folks. It's all in the eyes. Good for you. It's good to know I'm here with a great bunch of cool looking cats. :)

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_26_PM_4.jpg

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_25_PM_2.jpg

it's interesting you said that we look like cool people since you look awesome with long hair, like a rocker :D

Went through some pages and I gotta say, not only is everyone good looking, but you guys just look so awesome that the people around you must be blind to not want to be friends with you. Seriously.

Here's me, trying to take a happy self-shot
View attachment 8

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 110
NoRain,

Thanks and same to you. Also, nice to see a girl wear a skirt every now and then. A lil touch of class is good for the soul lol :)

I have a feeling our environment has a lot to do for many of us being lonely, not strictly us.

NoRain said:
Went through some pages and I gotta say, not only is everyone good looking, but you guys just look so awesome that the people around you must be blind to not want to be friends with you. Seriously.

You obviously didn't see my picture...LOL!

You're cute...nice smile. :)

thanks for the compliments everyone :)

I think we should all gather our money and buy our own country where no one would ever feel lonely regardless of how they looked. Cause even though this isnt a country, I already feel so much better having discovered this forum. Seriously, consider yourselves all hugged and loved :)

NoRain said:

I think we should all gather our money and buy our own country where no one would ever feel lonely regardless of how they looked. Cause even though this isnt a country, I already feel so much better having discovered this forum. Seriously, consider yourselves all hugged and loved :)

Can we make it somewhere tropical, I'm sick of this cold weather :(

Sigma said:
NoRain said:

How about no? I hate heat. :(

NoRain said:

Aw you have such a lovely smile *o*

And I like your outfit!

Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:
NoRain said:

Have to agree with RoseBolt. I already live in a tropical place, and sometimes its so hot that it feels like your skin is literally on fire. Or that sweat is a part of your skin. Ew

NoRain said:
Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:
NoRain said:

Have to agree with RoseBolt. I already live in a tropical place, and sometimes its so hot that it feels like your skin is literally on fire. Or that sweat is a part of your skin. Ew

How about mediterranean then?

You are welcome, Sigma a.o. Let's revitalize the Kingdom of Aragon. With the cheshire cat as king. (Though right now I find it a bit cold here)

NoRain said:

lovely photo, you've got a nice smile ! :)

Sigma said:
NoRain said:
Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:
NoRain said:

We could make a country of snow forts :D.
F06EF764-729E-4842-B8CD-8DCE3A1F262E-924-000000503B628AF0.jpg

Bob Arctor said:
Sigma said:
NoRain said:
Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:

We could make a country of snow forts :D.
F06EF764-729E-4842-B8CD-8DCE3A1F262E-924-000000503B628AF0.jpg

**** how long did it take you to pile all that up.
Looking at it makes me wanna jump into it *-*

^Actually not that long. We had a really deep snowfall so there was plenty to work with. I think it took about an hour and a half to pile it up, and then about 3 hours to hollow it out completely. I was pretty sore afterwards.

If I put a picture up of me... there would be silence. The thread would go dead.. and nobody who saw it would respond to any future posts of mine.

boo hoo, wha.. etc, but true.

Latest posts

Back