Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
I saw your picture, and I don't see what's wrong with you. Your face looks pretty symmetrical, which is a good thing.

All I can say is, maybe smile more, or put a little hair gel in. Up until college or so, I thought I too thought I had a "creeper" face. The biggest things that changed that for me were getting artificial teeth put in so I could smile with confidence, as well as opening my eyes more instead of squinting so much. Another thing that helped is getting a haircut that compliments the shape of my head, and shaving regularly. I think I look like a completely (and much more handsome) looking guy after a shave, haircut, and a little gel in my hair. Worked wonders for me. Might as well see if it doesn't work for you too.

Symmetry doesn't help with a default frown expression, the head is too narrow and I wish I had enough hair on top to put gel in.

The problem with smiling and opening your eyes wide, if that isn't your natural face, is how exhausting it is. And it looks forced (because it is.) I've tried smiling a lot, but it seems to come off creepy and insincere - I get weird reactions. So thank you for the attempt at an ego boost, but I'm nothing like the guys on the previous page, who can smile and look genuine.

Rosebolt said:
That picture didn't have to be so big, haha. I'm the one of the right, by the way, to the left is the amazing Sigma.

Rainbows said:
IM SO JELLY :( I'm so close too...

Stuff can be arranged!

Mahhhh fix me a date y'all can do man :( I'm home for another two weeks!

Also: going to y'all ur country the 27th. If you're still there, LadyF. Otherwise I'll see if I can do earlier.

^^ wonderful to see !! & good that you all were able to visit !!

:club:

68y5ht.jpg

Latest posts

Back