Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish there was more to see of you Callie, but you have beautiful hair. Can say that much. :)

Xpendable said:
It kinda annoys me the guitar isn't connected to anything but I get the idea.

I've known a lot of people that will play electric without plugging it in while they are just messing around.

Look good jude.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
At least you comment on your pic, only one person comment on mine. Favoritism...

If yours was legit, people would have probably commented on it more. Keep the dramatics out of this thread please. Stop looking to have people give you attention, especially if you're trolling people with weird cat pictures, and then complaining about not getting the attention you want. This is your last warning.

I don't feel I did anything wrong. That is my legit picture and I love animals, what is wrong with that? I just simply saying I just wish I had more complements.

I know you have a vendetta against me for some reason or another and you only talk to me for a grand total of 10 minutes ever. You have done nothing but either been mean to me, turn anything I say around to make it look like I'm the bad guy or taking someone else side for that matter and your only line of defense is your on going threatening for punishment like you do to a child because you can over power them. That's your only line of defense you have is too use your fingers to banned people behind a keyboard so I'm very ******* terrified!

Like I said, you can banned me that's fine I can just go on other forums and cut and paste all your negativity you said and hopefully that prevent others to join this forum knowing that they have a very dictating,borderline bully lady who can't allow people to have their opinions. And just because I didn't know the term "sick" meant another word for awesome didn't mean you had to go around telling people I'm stupid because I don't know internet lingo. Yeah someone pm me that uncalled comment you made in the chat room.

So good day to you and keep working your fingers to banned people because they hurt your little lady parts. 😝

^I'm sorry you didn't have hot enough sex with your lady today. Better luck tomorrow

soresoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
At least you comment on your pic, only one person comment on mine. Favoritism...

If yours was legit, people would have probably commented on it more. Keep the dramatics out of this thread please. Stop looking to have people give you attention, especially if you're trolling people with weird cat pictures, and then complaining about not getting the attention you want. This is your last warning.

I don't feel I did anything wrong. That is my legit picture and I love animals, what is wrong with that? I just simply saying I just wish I had more complements.

That is NOT you, it is NOT your picture. It's all over the **** internet, did you really think we wouldn't know you were lying?

soresoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

I know you have a vendetta against me for some reason or another and you only talk to me for a grand total of 10 minutes ever. You have done nothing but either been mean to me, turn anything I say around to make it look like I'm the bad guy or taking someone else side for that matter and your only line of defense is your on going threatening for punishment like you do to a child because you can over power them. That's your only line of defense you have is too use your fingers to banned people behind a keyboard so I'm very ******* terrified!

Like I said, you can banned me that's fine I can just go on other forums and cut and paste all your negativity you said and hopefully that prevent others to join this forum knowing that they have a very dictating,borderline bully lady who can't allow people to have their opinions. And just because I didn't know the term "sick" meant another word for awesome didn't mean you had to go around telling people I'm stupid because I don't know internet lingo. Yeah someone pm me that uncalled comment you made in the chat room.

So good day to you and keep working your fingers to banned people because they hurt your little lady parts. 😝

I think that you have a secret crush on vanilla and you refuse to acknowledge it.

Okay come on now.

This thread is for people to post a picture of their face, if you don't want to participate in the intended way you can't sit and complain about it after. It makes a mockery of those who have been brave enough to post their pictures.

@soresoul, stop making accusations against others without any proof. If you have legitimate PM"s to back up your claims, as you've been told before several times, send them to one of us moderators. If you continue to accuse people of saying things with no proof, you will get a ban.

Also, people need to stop going at each other and flaming/trolling other members either trying to rile them up or start drama. It does nothing to help and only makes things worse. Nothing absolves anyone of this kind of behaviour and those who continue to do so can expect repercussions. This is supposed to be a place where people can come without fear of being bullied. This is supposed to be a place for lonely people to come and talk with others in a safe manner. Be kind to each other and treat each other as you would want others to treat you, and be mindful of other members.

Thanks

Thank you and well said. Some of us need a little hope and encouragement here... not high school drama all over again. this stuff has not been cool at all

I'll hang in there a little longer now. let's see if it calms down

NewCallie - I thought your picture was beautiful and said a lot without a face. Looked like an album cover IMO.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay come on now.

This thread is for people to post a picture of their face, if you don't want to participate in the intended way you can't sit and complain about it after. It makes a mockery of those who have been brave enough to post their pictures.

@soresoul, stop making accusations against others without any proof. If you have legitimate PM"s to back up your claims, as you've been told before several times, send them to one of us moderators. If you continue to accuse people of saying things with no proof, you will get a ban.

Also, people need to stop going at each other and flaming/trolling other members either trying to rile them up or start drama. It does nothing to help and only makes things worse. Nothing absolves anyone of this kind of behaviour and those who continue to do so can expect repercussions. This is supposed to be a place where people can come without fear of being bullied. This is supposed to be a place for lonely people to come and talk with others in a safe manner. Be kind to each other and treat each other as you would want others to treat you, and be mindful of other members.

Thanks

Pathfinder said:
Thank you and well said. Some of us need a little hope and encouragement here... not high school drama all over again. this stuff has not been cool at all

I'll hang in there a little longer now. let's see if it calms down

NewCallie - I thought your picture was beautiful and said a lot without a face. Looked like an album cover IMO.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay come on now.

Thanks

Ugly cant be seen with the eye BTW

Latest posts

Back