Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
packyourbags, adorable :) Don't know much about make-up but I would say you did a good job lol

Phyxi, Not just us lot that are good looking, Love the lip rings.

Clearly you have been blessed in both beauty and in personality, young maiden of shadows.

Bluey said:
That Frostburn, Such a smooth talker hah

Well, it is my birthday and I am not all the sober anymore!

packyourbags said:
bluey, frostburn - ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))x 92903478532490875, lol

:D

you are pretty yourseves, both of you :)
(and yeah, i agree :) very well versed, frost :D)

I was talking about Phyxi, since I am greatly attracted to girls with darker style of clothing. But you are very beautiful as well. :)

Frostburn said:
Bluey said:
That Frostburn, Such a smooth talker hah

Well, it is my birthday and I am not all the sober anymore!

packyourbags said:
bluey, frostburn - ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))x 92903478532490875, lol

:D

you are pretty yourseves, both of you :)
(and yeah, i agree :) very well versed, frost :D)

I was talking about Phyxi, since I am greatly attracted to girls with darker style of clothing. But you are very beautiful as well. :)

lol, my name is Shade, so i assumed, lol
(SORRY!!!) lol this is soooooooooooooo embarrasing, lol
lol

Ah my fault for not being more specific. :) Don't worry about it. Very cool name by the way.

ummm. . . Here am I. . .

Picture006.jpg

Knight said:
ummm. . . Here am I. . .

Dude, Always good to put a face to someone Ive talked to :) You look older then you are. And what is that in the background that looks like its seating on your shoulder? A monster that you made maybe :p

You could had smiled for the camera tho mate :D lol

punisher and knight both looking cool there. HAY! anymore of a complement then that would of just been gay :p

Latest posts

Back