Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's this ruckus? I posted pics of myself, that should put a damper on the nothing but beautiful people thing.

Jesse said:
What's this ruckus? I posted pics of myself, that should put a damper on the nothing but beautiful people thing.

Lmao...Jesse

Nah...man with lipstick and eyeshadows you'll be hawt too:p

Lonesome Crow said:
Jesse said:

Lmao...Jesse

Nah...man with lipstick and eyeshadows you'll be hawt too:p

Lol. Bring on the make up! But yeah there's a lot of really good looking ladies here. Stella is really attractive, and Yai...wowzers. Gorgeous. Plenty of other good lookers too.

only post your pic if you're plain at best from now

my self condidence needs boosting after all these pics

thanks for the compliments guys, but i consider myself plain, average and boring at best.

stella said:
thanks for the compliments guys, but i consider myself plain, average and boring at best.

You're really cute Stella! You have a uk accent as well?

Punisher said:
Jesse said:
stella said:

You're really cute Stella! You have a uk accent as well?

I'm cute too, and i have the same accent as Stella ;)

:p

Lol, well I don't think I've seen your pic :p

stella said:

Your joking?

Honestly your stunning.
But I have to say the modesty just makes you even moor attractive, Specially since the modesty is not OTT ;)

stella said:
Haven said:
people who thought they where hideos would never post there pic

I never called myself hideous

I'm sorry I didn't mean what you thought I meant because you posted your pic shows me you have a sense of confidence in the fact you don't look hideous if I offended anyone I'm sorry I meant no harm I'll try to articulate myself better the next time

n502321430_1380725_4624.jpg

I guess its about time I post my face!
So this is my favorite pic of me ever :)

I have this weird paranoia of my picture being on the net and "out in the open" so I guess I'll just delete it in a few days or whatever..

Sodium said:
I guess its about time I post my face!
So this is my favorite pic of me ever :)

I have this weird paranoia of my picture being on the net and "out in the open" so I guess I'll just delete it in a few days or whatever..

I knew you were a woman, but with your avatar i keep thinking you're a guy :p

Deleting it is good, i did the same with mine :D and i agree with Evfan, great pic!

Sodium said:

No, don't delete it! You look great. I have the same paranoia, but in my case it's because they'd be so many complaints the moderators would have to remove it.

Latest posts

Back