Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I am, disguised as a normal guy 🥸

I got my professional photos back recently.
I got one with the tie, and one without it.
My hair is a little overgrown on the sides, and it's always hard for me to get my smile right, but overall I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

Hopefully this will help me step up my LinkedIn game...
now I just need to put something between my ears 🫸📚 😶‍🌫️

(removed by me, within 24 hours)

👹 👺

Last edited:

My hair is a little overgrown on the sides, and it's always hard for me to get my smile right, but overall I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

View attachment 9026 View attachment 9025
I feel the urge to play “Sharp Dressed Man” by ZZ Top! Looking good, Ska! And you’ve got plenty of gray matter to work with, don’t doubt yourself. 😊

View attachment 9026 View attachment 9027
Blimey Ska! I've said it before but I'll say it again, dogs bollocks mate (y)

Looking good mate. You look like someone I know. By the way, as a photographer myself, yours should’ve placed the lighting closer or used a diffuser to get rid of those two shadows. You sure they were professional?

Looking good mate. You look like someone I know. By the way, as a photographer myself, yours should’ve placed the lighting closer or used a diffuser to get rid of those two shadows. You sure they were professional?

I think it was more along the lines of, the photos are meant to be used in a professional setting, like for LinkedIn photos or business cards. It was an event offered by my local library.

I see what you mean about the lighting and the shadows, but all in all I'm pretty happy with them. My LinkedIn profile picture was long overdue for an update and I wanted to get one with my new, more modern suit, to show that I'm with the times. I'm just glad my hair, skin, or smile didn't mess the pictures up.

I think it was more along the lines of, the photos are meant to be used in a professional setting, like for LinkedIn photos or business cards. It was an event offered by my local library.

I see what you mean about the lighting and the shadows, but all in all I'm pretty happy with them. My LinkedIn profile picture was long overdue for an update and I wanted to get one with my new, more modern suit, to show that I'm with the times. I'm just glad my hair, skin, or smile didn't mess the pictures up.
Oh right, that’s okay then. I must’ve remembered wrongly where you were getting them done. They are good man. Looking the goods for sure!

Oh right, that’s okay then. I must’ve remembered wrongly where you were getting them done. They are good man. Looking the goods for sure!

Thanks, and I hope so!

I just didn't want to knock the photographer's work, she was very nice and allowed me to have more than one picture, and for me to be picky with re-takes.

Also the photographer said that the picture is basically just a template.
You can use the stock background if you want, or add a background yourself later.
I asked her for some options, and she said I could add a custom background with an online photo editor, like if I want something that targets a specific industry I could find a background for that.

Also the photographer said that the picture is basically just a template.
You can use the stock background if you want, or add a background yourself later.
I asked her for some options, and she said I could add a custom background with an online photo editor, like if I want something that targets a specific industry I could find a background for that.
I can probably do that for you mate. It’s pretty easy with photoshop. I can put you inside the space shuttle or in a kibbutz lol. Or I can just as easily remove those shadows for you. PM me and we can talk more about it if you like. I am just about to go out for the day though fyi.

Looking like Josh Brolin...

I can probably do that for you mate. It’s pretty easy with photoshop. I can put you inside the space shuttle or in a kibbutz lol. Or I can just as easily remove those shadows for you. PM me and we can talk more about it if you like. I am just about to go out for the day though fyi.

Much as I'd love to be in the Jedi Council room, or to be a Man in Black, probably just removing the shadows (or the lighting issue too if possible) would be best.

Thanks for the offer, I'll PM you about it later tonight.

lookin' sharp man.
you look like you could be running for office, heh.

Latest posts

Back