Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samuel said:
Are you one that doesn't like pictures taken? Did you take that picture for this site or is it one you just had?

A while back I knew a girl that would pull a face in every picture she took. I asked her why. She basically said she didn't feel comfortable, so that's what she did it. Bit of a habit I guess, doesn't their own pictures :(
Is that question directed toward everyone?

lol, I pull silly faces in most of my pictures because I'm not photogenic. Besides, it usually makes people laugh instead of feeling forced to compliment on your picture.

It was directed to you, sorry.

I guess it would make people laugh who don't know why you make a funny face. I didn't as I pretty much knew the reason.

You should be comfortable with how you look, and not put on a face and hide the real you :)

r ppl still posting pics...here is one of the last pics i took of myself about 1yr ago, one of the last times I truly smiled and was happy! suburnt like hell too!

here is another for face confirmation! lol

Attachments

• DSCF2168.JPG
    DSCF2168.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 98
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 63
How do you get the pics on I can't seem to get the attachments button to work. It just seems to refresh the page.

Hey namelessone. You look like an arab or something/ Are you?

Punisher said:
Emolicious FTW! :D

:p
oarivan said:
@shells, dammit I want your hair!!! gimme now now now!!!

Speaking of hair, a pic where its actually not a mess:

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/avataryoc.jpg/

lol, nooo. You don't. Plus your hair looks nice. Mine is riddled with split-ends.
But, there is this stuff called Silk Therapy that works wonders for hair. You just use it in small amounts and it does make a difference.
:)

ok i founds one

m_d96dc80113bf4506bf7a8efdc70413b2.jpg

i is sessy

shells said:
lol, nooo. You don't. Plus your hair looks nice. Mine is riddled with split-ends.
But, there is this stuff called Silk Therapy that works wonders for hair. You just use it in small amounts and it does make a difference.
:)

Hey that does look interesting. My hair curls up at the lower end, making it difficult to keep straight once its gone past a certain length. That pic was taken after a lil cut, conditioning and layering hence the niceness factor.

Seriously I need either shells or oarivans hair, mine does nothing it's thick and gets lanky and if I want to style I need a TON of hair products, I can't use hair straightners because my face is too round and my hair goes limp and life less, you two are lucky!

Latest posts

Back