Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher said:
Shalom or Salam? :p

I got made fun of from both angles, but really, I just hate shaving, man, so I stopped. But the superintendent intendant in my building kept on asking me what it was like training in Afghanistan and other wise cracks like that. He was one factor in the beard's ultimate demise. Also, I told this anecdote once in chat before, but I'll tell it here again. One day I was sitting on a park bench, minding my own business, when two jews were walking by and gestured to the tops of their heads--indicating that I had forgotten to put on my yarmaluke. I think I have a very high tolerance for embarrassment and muslim jokes I could handle.....but people actually thinking I was a jew was just too much. The beard had to go.

A webcam snapshot of me, myself and I...
I look like a total ********* in this one :)...:">

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 118
This was me about 6 years ago...

Mypictures.jpg

This was me about 3 years ago...

Pjito18.jpg

Pjito22.jpg

I don't have any recent pictures.

Wow there is a long timer back again :)

edgecrusher said:
wow stella. you really are quite pretty.

lol i look ill over worked and warn out. this is the only pic i have showing my new hair, i used to be dark but gone back to my natural colour now.

stella said:
edgecrusher said:
wow stella. you really are quite pretty.

lol i look ill over worked and warn out. this is the only pic i have showing my new hair, i used to be dark but gone back to my natural colour now.

well you coulda fooled me :)

Caroline said:
Shogun and Stella are good looking people! :D!!

I agree. One thing I noticed among some of the pictures of people in this thread (although there were so many pages I couldn't look through all of them) is that there are a lot of objectively attractive people here.

Shogun looks like a really good-looking guy, and it's mystifying as to why he feels he can't find another girl. If I looked like him I'd have a different one every night. Actually, I wouldn't because that's not my personality, but you get the point.

Vic Sage said:
I agree. One thing I noticed among some of the pictures of people in this thread (although there were so many pages I couldn't look through all of them) is that there are a lot of objectively attractive people here.

Shogun looks like a really good-looking guy, and it's mystifying as to why he feels he can't find another girl. If I looked like him I'd have a different one every night. Actually, I wouldn't because that's not my personality, but you get the point.

It's not always about looks.

I agree, it's not always about looks. Infact, looks shouldn't be important at all and I hate that they are, but that's just what type of world we're living in. I have a massive inferiority complex, especially about looks, so this is a huge issue for me.

I appreciate the compliments nonetheless. :smile:

Latest posts

Back