Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vodka..

Hair wax (gatsby) and a hair straightener (ceramic). and because my hair got so thick i used thinning scissors. But that is all in the past, I have short hair now.
Also that is a wig in the picture...adds to the disguise o.o

c2a8z said:
[size=medium]I need to buy a new camera.

The first is me all dressed up for work in 2005,
taken with a Sony 10 mega pixel.

The others were taken with my VGA phone cam a few months ago.

I want to buy a new, but basic digital camera which has digital zoom and a lithium ion battery.
[/size]

You looked professional.
Then, the big sun glasses made you look like a cartoon character.
Nice smile :D

ouwfub.jpg

i love photo booths

my friend in the army needed me to get a bunch of his stuff from his friends house because his friend is moving to california next week. among this stuff was something very cool and nerdy that you will see in this picture.

Attachments

• lightsaber.jpg
    lightsaber.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 92
Good evening nerdygirl!
I appreciate your prompt consideration.

Are you certain? How can you be sure?

The last 2 photos were taken with a (super low quality) VGA cell phone camera!

I'm still a little shy, though thinking of posting my dirty ol' mug on here. But the reassuring *hide behind the computer screen* feeling is still so warm and cuddly. :p I may just remain a mysterious man of...mystery.

edgecrusher said:
that was my room mate swinging his viking axe at me, lol

Wow, you may need a new room mate before he needs a new room mate.

Hi please forgive my ignorance but, I'd like to put a pic up myself and I can't work out how to do it. Can anyone help, or point me in the direction of help? I can see a box that asks for the URL of the pic but I'm not sure what that means. Does my pic already have to be on a website? Could I use a pic from my phone or Facebook?
I've tried copying and pasting a pic into the reply box but that doesn't work.

Latest posts

Back