Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Desolate Soul said:
here's a pic of me without my hair straightened.

IMG_20110323_190754.jpg

i don't care what you say, i like it :p
THE fresia AARON? WHY YOU SO SEXY??? UNUNUNUN lol jk (hello) No offense to Laila. (wary)

They both need clothes on, imo. If you're taking pictures in your underwear, keep those pictures private.

Thank you...
Shes also a very talented artist/photographer
kimmi20111.png

kimi32.jpg

My other daughter Jordan
Jordan3b.jpg

Me, a year ago. I'm more in shape now :p
mike2.jpg

You know what kinda bothers me about this thread: People are never this complementary to each other in real life.

Well, I believe in the saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

...in some cases.

I don't comment on pictures I can't find anything nice to say about (or those that I just didn't see).

blackwave said:
You know what kinda bothers me about this thread: People are never this complementary to each other in real life.

Not true.

I compliment people all the time in real life.

I spoke 2 my daughter 4 the first time in my life, yesterday. All her life shes been waiting and wanting a father who she can turn to.
To love her as she needed and wanted to be loved. To comfort her in time of troubles.
To just be there for her no matter what.
Her success N beauty has a double edge swore. Some people envy her N hate her.
Some will try to use her or try to ride on her coat tail of success.
She just wants a home to come to..so that she can rest her werry head.
Just for us to hold her and tell her its ok. To encourage her.
To listen to her N try to understand her.
To support her in all she that she do. To love her unconditionally N not judge her.
She loves me very much. I love her with all my heart.

The rest of the world could cared less or change oneway or the other of how much I love her.
But it means the world to her and it changes her world.

Shes a very very loving beautiful person inside N out. I'm very proud and honored shes my daughter
kimmiwethair.jpg

Renae ( my baby's mama) while we were on the road last week.
sassy-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back