Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHU CHU LOVELY MUNI MUNI MURA MURA PUNIN PUNIN BORON NURURURERORERO!!!!!!!
STOP THIS CONFUSION OR I'LL SING MORE OF THIS!!!!

VideoVidiVisum said:
154200_469730353050_631213050_5693428_6293521_n.jpg
283423_10150249868738051_631213050_7475809_754251_n.jpg

225886_11660588050_631213050_480010_225_n.jpg
199657_10150113114278051_631213050_6444143_6852758_n.jpg
<------ Aaaaand a few months ago I had teal in my hair!
^ Before I cut my hair ^

I love your hair!!!! You're seriously pretty.
Oh, and you have a FACE, which I had to go back 5 pages to find.... :rolleyes:

To be fair I think I was the only one who was overly crude on here who focused right on... specific traits normally not mentioned. All anyone else really said was that she was good looking. Which I think is just fine.

jean-vic said:
There is nothing worse than being human. We are a vile, cruel species. We are the most flawed of all creatures, to be blessed with conscious thought and to use it as we do. Still, I am human, and I am subject to the same desires and passions as all humans, but I know how to control myself, how to behave. Doesn't mean the potential isn't within me.

I am human, but I'm ahead of the curve. ;)

There's nothing wrong than being alive. Being alive is the cause of all pain.

I do not flatly embrace every single emotion, but at the same time, I think it is foolish not to acknowledge that our natural legacy has given us a great deal as well. Being rational is a wonderful thing; and being happy, too, is quite nice.

If you truly believe that you are ahead of the curve, I think one would have to demonstrate concrete achievement. If you do have that, then good for you. For myself, I content myself with simply being the best man that I can be, and I feel that is enough.

Limlim said:
To be fair I think I was the only one who was overly crude on here who focused right on... specific traits normally not mentioned. All anyone else really said was that she was good looking. Which I think is just fine.

And as far as I know, she didn't take offense. I just find it a bit strange and pretentious that someone should go and take offense /for/ her, or so it feels.

beans said:
Congratulations to you and jeanvic. Have you heard of men or women saying that women are so powerful in some ways? You know why? Because women can use their physical beauty to bring cause a downfall in every facet of his life. I'm sure you've known of stories like that. Of how women use lust, their body for their personal gains and left the man with nothing, not even his last confidence.

Beauty is like cookies; overindulgement will cause pain.

just looking back a week or two, some beautiful ladies in this thread. I realize when you're lonely you can feel ugly or fat, or just shitty about yourself, but know that you're beautiful.. all of you.

condemnedsoul666 said:
not me, i'm neither pretty nor a lady, that would be an awkward coveisation to have....

You can be my pretty lady.

Wear this and gag yourself with that.

Latest posts

Back