Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey now, don't worry about me, really I wasn't affected, you're fine, sim! Cheer up, dude. :)

I always had a hard time associating with people with GID. Moreso in the sense that I have a difficult time comprehending the concept of the importance of the sack of meat that gets you from point A to B and its shape.

But i think that leads to deeper seated issues given that I'd give mine up in a heartbeat if I could be a robot with a jetpack.

simhthmss said:
i dunno im just putting this in the, 'another odd stunt by the reclusive ill sang' file, ive no idea how to deal with people in real life anymore, i dunno why i thought that would change online so yeah, that file is a sub file in the 'whatever' section of my brain. i dont really live in everyone elses world, im in a kind of mental tortoise shell, tbh after self analysis i mainly got upset remembering my own abuse and ladyf's hard time and i dunno....just those kinds of thoughts alone set me off, i get upset a lot at the smallest thing everyday i woudnt take much notice, i dont really have what i need to be stable or physically well so, im easily upset, im used to it by now

Sim... no worries ok! you are beautiful inside and out. :)

Sim, give yourself a break, that is the first step of being stable, being easily upset is not a sin, if you know that happens you can deal with it

1186259_10151549685541524_1987418708_n.jpg

Can we have a few people that look like the back end of a bus, so that I can feel a little better about my own visage?

ENOUGH

http://user 130057.adsl24.co.uk/images/Clipboard02.bmp

Handsome or Handsome or Handsome? I can't decide... Who is this handsome lad?

:p

user 130057? IS that you? Well your visage looks great to me. I will go with Handsome!

Well played ucxb!

I was hoping that picture had long since disappeared into the ether...

Walley said:
Garbageman said:
Okay so here it goes, I am going to post my picture,

bus_back.jpg

hmm, that doesn't look like you!
I pictured you more like this:

0.jpg

:cool:

I love your sleek lines and colour scheme and those little lights send shivers down my spine.

That second picture is an obvious impostor, but he's got a nice smile.

GraceBlossom said:
Woah user 130057 handsome indeed :).

Picture does not exist. Honestly. If it did exist it would probably be a badly taken photograph that I asked two random paragliders to take while I was stood on top of a mountain... as I've stated before.

However, it doesn't exist, so no one needs to worry.

ucxb said:
ENOUGH

who is this very handsome fella?

Who thinks we should kidnap user 130057 and tie him up in the ban hut, and make him believe he is handsome :D

And until he does, let's play make-up on him :D

ucxb said:
ENOUGH

Yes, this person is easy on my eyes. As far as the physical goes, faces are what I'm drawn to first. I know some people are more drawn to physique. Give me a good face any day. :D

Latest posts

Back