Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little weary about putting my face up here, but I guess there's no harm done... perhaps I'll even put a nice new one in my avatar. :D

Attachments

• P4050867.jpg
    P4050867.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 105
^Aww that's a nice picture Zen, even your avatar too. You look smart. Also, cool that you play the piano (I assume).

Why, thank you, Batman :D Always had a thing for superheroes :p

Zen reminds me of the monk in Da Vinci Code :D (hehe, in a good way!)

ladyforsaken said:
^Aww that's a nice picture Zen, even your avatar too. You look smart. Also, cool that you play the piano (I assume).

Thanks. :)

And yes I do play, I wonder if there's many others on here too?

daughter of the moon said:

Hahaha thanks! I haven't been compared to Paul Bettany before (the monk from Da Vinci Code), but my brother is almost identical to him though.

I have been told I look a lot like Cyril Rafaeli in Kiss of the Dragon before (one of the twins who fights Jet Li towards the end of the film). I quite like comparison. LOL.
pose01.jpg

Edit:
For a "lonely" forum, there's a hell of a lot of pictures of couples in here. :/

Zen said:
Edit:
For a "lonely" forum, there's a hell of a lot of pictures of couples in here. :/

You'd be surprised how many people have someone yet they still feel lonely.

9006 said:
Zen said:
Edit:

You'd be surprised how many people have someone yet they still feel lonely.

Well you're definitely right on that note, but at least they have someone, most of us don't have anyone. Perhaps it's just a matter for them to work out their differences and problems, and judging by all the smiles in those photos I don't think there's too much to work out. :(

I'm not saying I'm in any way worse off, I'm just saying I think it's harder for me by myself than if I had someone to cuddle once in a while... :(

Zen said:
ladyforsaken said:

Thanks. :)

And yes I do play, I wonder if there's many others on here too?

daughter of the moon said:

Hahaha thanks! I haven't been compared to Paul Bettany before (the monk from Da Vinci Code), but my brother is almost identical to him though.

I have been told I look a lot like Cyril Rafaeli in Kiss of the Dragon before (one of the twins who fights Jet Li towards the end of the film). I quite like comparison. LOL.
pose01.jpg

Edit:

Well, I haven't seen that movie, but I'll take your word for it :p

Nice pics Gutted and Zen. (thumbs up)

Zen, appearances are deceiving. Having someone should be better that not having anyone, but that doesn`t imply automatically cuddling. Loneliness in two is worse than being alone. But hey, someone will come along your way too. Peace!

zero said:
Nice pics Gutted and Zen. (thumbs up)

Zen, appearances are deceiving. Having someone should be better that not having anyone, but that doesn`t imply automatically cuddling. Loneliness in two is worse than being alone. But hey, someone will come along your way too. Peace!

Perhaps you are right about lonely couples, I wouldn't know.

I appreciate your sympathy but one thing I do know is that you're probably wrong about 'someone coming [my] way', I've been telling myself that same line since I hit puberty. ;)

me: kitchen: eggs, bacon and sausage that morning.. mm.. : bit.ly/1l67dJn

all the attractive women i make connections with seem to be in Europe hahah.. ugh, what a life.

and for the record, im not into males, but Zen looks like a completely cool person, and i completely agree with his sentiment about just needing someone to cuddle with.. well, assuming we had SOME sort of friendly relationship established already..

Paul Meranda said:
and for the record, im not into males, but Zen looks like a completely cool person, and i completely agree with his sentiment about just needing someone to cuddle with.. well, assuming we had SOME sort of friendly relationship established already..

Lol awwwww!

Latest posts

Back