Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yeah i know what you mean. ^^ I've written parts here and there on the forum, but every day is a new day, so everything evolves. :p

And thanks for the compliment! Is that you in your avatar?

Rosebolt said:
^Yeah i know what you mean. ^^ I've written parts here and there on the forum, but every day is a new day, so everything evolves. :p

And thanks for the compliment! Is that you in your avatar?

Indeed it is, I actually posted another one a few pages back. :)

I totally agree as well, some days for me are great, because being an introvert I do like to spend time by myself, but not having a girlfriend or having ever been in a relationship can really hurt sometimes, especially when you look around see so many happy couples. I actually "deleted" (not disabled) my Facebook account a few months ago because I was so sick of seeing all my younger friends getting married and starting families. I feel sick just thinking about it. :(

--
Edit:

But when I look at from another perspective, it's as if I feel like I deserve to have all this happiness, just because everyone else has it, rather than just being content with what I have; a unique living being in an existence that nobody really understands.

I should be less greedy. :(

Zen said:
Rosebolt said:
The last one i posted was from three years ago! Yes i look angry! No i'm not angry! :D

http://postimg.org/image/n9p4vvirn/

You look like an intellectual and a gentleman, but I would have said there is more sadness in your eyes than anger.

^ I agree. I think you look more sad and thoughtful than angry. Pensive, I think is the word I'm looking for.

You have very nice eyes.

feO7fvJ.jpg

If you know who this is I'm standing next to looking like an excited little kid, then you're A-OK in my book :D

Hint: My nervous sweat-soaked T-shirt gives it away ;) How embarrassing!

'Cause I'd love to feel love but I can't stand the rejection
I hide behind my jokes as a form of protection
I thought I was close but under further inspection
It seems I've been running in the wrong direction oh no

rudechaos said:

'Cause I'd love to feel love but I can't stand the rejection
I hide behind my jokes as a form of protection
I thought I was close but under further inspection
It seems I've been running in the wrong direction oh no

This guy knows!!!

Siertes said:
feO7fvJ.jpg

If you know who this is I'm standing next to looking like an excited little kid, then you're A-OK in my book :D

Hint: My nervous sweat-soaked T-shirt gives it away ;) How embarrassing!

teehehehe, yay!!! One of the best days of your life! I'm so glad you had that experience!

Zen said:
Indeed it is, I actually posted another one a few pages back. :)

I totally agree as well, some days for me are great, because being an introvert I do like to spend time by myself, but not having a girlfriend or having ever been in a relationship can really hurt sometimes, especially when you look around see so many happy couples. I actually "deleted" (not disabled) my Facebook account a few months ago because I was so sick of seeing all my younger friends getting married and starting families. I feel sick just thinking about it. :(

--
Edit:

But when I look at from another perspective, it's as if I feel like I deserve to have all this happiness, just because everyone else has it, rather than just being content with what I have; a unique living being in an existence that nobody really understands.

I should be less greedy. :(

I think you look cool. If i were a girl i'd probably swarm you. But don't worry, i'm not, as you can see. :p

Yeah it can be annoying, but it's alright if you stop worrying about it and focus on your dreams and goals. That's what worked for me anyway, but i've heard it doesn't work for everyone. So take that with a pinch of salt. :D

--

And thanks everyone for the very kind responses. :)

Rosebolt said:
I think you look cool. If i were a girl i'd probably swarm you. But don't worry, i'm not, as you can see. :p

:D Sweeeeeeeet!
Everybody gets paired off so easily on the forum, but I don't. Probably because I'm so...

2m2hylg.jpg

Ha! I look about 12 :p The guitars aren't mine. From earlier today. Posting because this is total me. Tights dress cardy!

annik said:
2m2hylg.jpg

Ha! I look about 12 :p The guitars aren't mine. From earlier today. Posting because this is total me. Tights dress cardy!

You almost look like a very small person trapped inside a display case on someone's wall! A lovely display if that were so! Now we just need one of those white cards below you with a pretentious title and we'd be set :)

Shipster0958 said:
New one of the fam from Christmas.

2h5tjzk.jpg

D'aaaaaaaw! Freakin' babies and their cuteness stealing the show...

annik said:
2m2hylg.jpg

Shipster0958 said:
New one of the fam from Christmas.

2h5tjzk.jpg

You ladies are looking great! And sweet picture of your family, Shippy! Aww so adorable. :)

Latest posts

Back