Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd do a not so serious update selfie ;)

scoot.jpg

this is one of the pictures where i look just like my mother, sigh, need to put lots of makeup on

[/quote]

ive always thought you beautiful peaches but seeing your photo, im genuinely blown away, i hope you dont find this inappropriate but you are exceptionally beautiful inside and out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to everyone who bravely let us see you:

im pansexual so im attracted to to both genders and trans people in varying degrees, i could rank who i find the most attractive but whats the point?
the main aspect of being pansexual is that i become attracted to the person inside and for me that radiates out to whatever body they are in so gender doesn't matter to me when it comes to attraction and i can see beauty in both genders and all the 'in betweeners'.

im not saying this just for the sake of complimenting you all and getting nice replies or whatever but genuinely everyone ive seen on here has been beautiful, and any women reading all of you are attractive and i'd happily go on a date with any of the ALL ladies i have seen you're all gorgeous in your unique way and all the guys reading none of you are ugly and you all look handsome, attractive and great just the way you are and i truly mean that

9006 said:
If only I was gay...

You're not? I've been wrong all this time?

GraceBlossom said:
Woah WWC kinda hot.

Ok if boyfriend reads this, you are still the hottest ;-) xxxxx.

*blush* thanks GB :D

Triple Bogey said:

It was at the end of the day :p

ladyforsaken said:
Lol Gracie. Nice picture, WWC, snow!!! Nice background there too.

Yuppers- absolutely beautiful here. Could use a bit of a snow break though, wanna go swimming now.

^Good to see you again, painter. You should showcase your photography too (if you're still at it).

Latest posts

Back