Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustSomeGal said:
I apologize to your eyes
2h7dtm8.jpg

nice photo, you are very pretty !

JSG - you're pretty, why apologise?!

Also, you remind me of Anne Hathaway *sigh*

If I was a guy, I'd be........... okay, but let's not creep you out. Nice picture. :)

ringwood said:
OK, figured it was about time...:) Moi, a couple of years back....hair is much shorter now, shoulder-length.

309mtc9.jpg

Beautiful! Love the doggie!

Awww, thanks guys (and ladies..) haha, yes, I was known for years as 'the girl with the hair', never thought I'd actually ever cut it but a 2-month old constantly yanking on it changes your mind quickly. Broke my hubby's heart when I chopped it off.

ardour said:
Solivagant said:
Were you kidding? =/ I saw that picture in some article about "Most Awkward Family Photos".

That isn't me of course. I wish it were.

Is that really true?? Why would you do that? It feels very disrespectful to those who answered you. Whatever you think you look like, ALL of us wanted to see you! Silly boy:rolleyes2:

ardour said:
Solivagant said:
Were you kidding? =/ I saw that picture in some article about "Most Awkward Family Photos".

That isn't me of course. I wish it were.

I cannot believe you posted someone else's photo.I hope you're hanging your real head in shame :(
What's the point of ALL members commenting when it's false. If there is anyone else that's done the same then own up now.

It was a joke, guys. No harm done. People do that in jest pretty often. Im sure he didn't think anyone would think it was actually him.

Latest posts

Back