Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chun li, nice seeing you. Cool pic, cool eye make-up and cool little guy there. Well hello to Pepper too.

It makes you wonder who the girl is Chun Li/Lonekiller used in that pic? Just a random pic off the internet? Someone he knows?

She-ra said:
It makes you wonder who the girl is Chun Li/Lonekiller used in that pic? Just a random pic off the internet? Someone he knows?

He said it was just some random picture he found online.

ladyforsaken said:
She-ra said:

He said it was just some random picture he found online.

Ah right, I missed that bit. Thanks :D

What?! What did I miss? Lonekiller was back? Geez, I go to the hospital for two weeks and I miss everything.

matt4 said:
I shoulda posted to this 6 years ago. Managing to brave a smile a little.

Well done in posting a pic, even more so to smile in it, I think it's an achievement if it's always been hard to do so in the first place. You look nice. :)

Many beautiful/handsome people here proving that loneliness affects us all regardless of our looks. A minor consolation I guess? Heh. :)

Right, so I posted my pic ages ago but I decided it is time for an update. Mainly my hair has grown, no additional battle scars sadly.

[img=300x300]http://tinyurl.com/odqa8xd[/img]

Latest posts

Back