Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
**** Frostburn, you look like sparkling and you have hair longer than mine. :p
Are you one of those Vampires from Twilight? :D

Hah, I'd rather be an vampire from any other series than Twilight with their sparkling abs and all that. :D But I think it was just the webcam/lighting that cause the effect. No natural sparkle here.

Thought I'd update my photo now I have blue hair :p

mescaled.jpg

Frostburn said:
PenDragon said:
**** Frostburn, you look like sparkling and you have hair longer than mine. :p
Are you one of those Vampires from Twilight? :D

Hah, I'd rather be an vampire from any other series than Twilight with their sparkling abs and all that. :D But I think it was just the webcam/lighting that cause the effect. No natural sparkle here.

Natural Or artificial, sparkle nonetheless :D

h3donist said:
Hmm it's tempting! I might try some of the more anime/metallic colours like darker red but blue is my favourite at the moment :)

That blue looks pretty cool there, h3donist. I've been wanting to make my hair green, myself. But I haven't had the occasion and it would have to be that stuff that washes out quickly, what with my job searching and all.

But yeah, I can't believe you said you used to get grief about how you looked. You look like you have to keep the ladies from beating your door down, if you know what I mean ;)

OK, so I haven't posted in this for a while and the thread is on life support lately, so in an attempt to get some of the regulars to post a few pics...

Today, I went for a very long walk through a forest, by a river...

...eventually coming out halfway up a mountain.

Some git then took an impromptu photo of me mid-speech.

This was all too much for me so I decided to adopt a more comfortable position...

Frostburn, gotta say I like your hair. Nice pic there. :)

h3donist, that blue looks awesome. It'd be interesting to see the darker red you're talking about trying some time.

Cavey said:
OK, so I haven't posted in this for a while and the thread is on life support lately, so in an attempt to get some of the regulars to post a few pics...

:p

Anyway, Cavey, dude, I think you've lost weight. Are you eating enough?
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

You do look good though, don't get me wrong. Just please take care of yourself, yeah? :)

You're looking excellent there, Cavey. Can't say anything about the weight loss, but you seem healthy to me...can't be worse than my 130 pounds.

Cavey said:

Oh what the hell, I take the challenge. It's my first non-black/white picture even. Still in the league of bald/shaven folks of course...

vPBIfoz.jpg

Cavey looking good there, handsome dude :),

Those pics are great, which Lake are we looking at? The walk looked fun and very picturesque.

Thank you for the comments on my stoopid pictorial :p

LadyF: I've definitely not lost any weight. My weight has been stable in the upper end of the healthy range for well over a year now. If I took that hoodie off it would be easier to tell how big I actually am :)

Rodent: Glad to see your still sporting the shaven look. All us cool people know that it's either shaven head or funky hat - nothing else comes close.

She-RAWR: It's Ullswater, but I've been all over this week so I could post pics of most of them - without me in them though as I wasn't with anyone else. I took my mum out yesterday to cheer her up because her holiday got cancelled at the last minute and she was a bit down about it. She's obsessed with taking pictures of people. I do countryside only ;)

H3donist and Rodent you guys look great!

Loving the blue hair H3donist (as you know, eagerly await the next colour, I will live my hair colour vicariously through you :D).

Rodent love the expression one eye brow creased lol :).

Cavey I see it now Ullswater I have climbed to the top of the end of behind where you stood in shoot, jeez my legs were like jelly coming down that, there is a mountain pass near where you are if I am right. Gorgeous place. Your Mum will take photos of you, you're her son :p. Nice thing to do taking her out, hope she gets another holiday sorted :).

Cavey said:
Today, I went for a very long walk through a forest, by a river...
...eventually coming out halfway up a mountain.

Just. I mean. What. So much green. So much green. You lucky.. person. How absolutely exquisite. Just beautiful. Do you go out often? You should start a thread of pictures of your wanderings. I hope your health is improving even just from all the natural goodness surrounding you.
I'm from a blue country, I live in a yellow country, I grew up among black and grey, concrete and steel. But I haven't yet lived anywhere that is so perfectly green and picturesque and it's been a dream of mine just to be somewhere like that since I was an adolescent. Someday, hopefully I can wander and get lost and just be happy somewhere like that.

Latest posts

Back