Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SeaBee said:
Thank you everyone =)

How are you doing BeyondShy, great pleasure reading some of your posts.

BeyondShy said:
EveWasFramed said:
err... I took it to mean that he likes your posts?
That's how you took it. I kind of question it.

I didn't detect any sarcasm here. I think SeaBee's post is sincere.

BeyondShy - remember what we were saying - don't worry so much, give benefit of the doubt, and you'll be okay.

TheSkaFish said:
BeyondShy - remember what we were saying - don't worry so much, give benefit of the doubt, and you'll be okay.

That's right. But if you have some kind of background with someone you can form a better opinion as to what he or she has said.

On the surface this comment seems friendly and who knows, I could be 100% wrong and it was really meant that way. The way I took it was he was laughing at me due to my recent posts in my online gallery thread. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The guy posted a nice picture of himself and he received some nice compliments. I risked saying something because I have chatted with him on occasion. Thus the reason why I questioned the comment. Again I could be wrong.

BeyondShy said:
That's right. But if you have some kind of background with someone you can form a better opinion as to what he or she has said.

On the surface this comment seems friendly and who knows, I could be 100% wrong and it was really meant that way. The way I took it was he was laughing at me due to my recent posts in my online gallery thread. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The guy posted a nice picture of himself and he received some nice compliments. I risked saying something because I have chatted with him on occasion. Thus the reason why I questioned the comment. Again I could be wrong.

He seems nice though, not the kind of guy who would start trouble with you for no reason. Being too suspicious can sometimes make problems where there didn't have to be any. Just take it easy :)

BeyondShy, yes I meant it in a nice way, several times reading threads I notice in a good way your posts. That is all there is to it. Let's move on, this is not what the this thread is about.

SeaBee said:
BeyondShy, yes I meant it in a nice way, several times reading threads I notice in a good way your posts. That is all there is to it. Let's move on, this is not what the this thread is about.

Really? Well ok then. Since that is what you said I believe you. Thank you.

Although its my avatar I figured I would use it again so people can see my face more clearly :)[/php]

Attachments

• 12065896_10153889329132448_3798517603571527150_n.jpg
    12065896_10153889329132448_3798517603571527150_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
coffeeaddict said:
A small one of me, hoping no one from RL recognizes this lol

That's a wonderful photo of you. And it should be no big deal if anyone from your real life recognize you because you look very nice.

Latest posts

Back