Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:
Zook, Zibafu, Way - you guys look great. :0

Aisha said:
Here's another face for the collection. Once every 2 years?

I don't see anything. D:

I know. There was an attachment, and then there wasn't. :O

I've been here for more than 2 years yet I have missed any pics you've posted. D: Bad luck.

LongWolfFang said:
YDURI3I.jpg

Ehh...

You look cool man! Also very reflective!

Lol
Here, your Hopeness. Have a floating, disembodied face to haunt your nightmares.

You look quite thoughtful, LWF. I like the poster.

Hah. Thanks, everyone. My smile is pretty unnatural (always have to force it), so I just went with my natural (apparently grumpy to some) look. But hearing your thoughts on my picture helps me look past the negative things people, and my own family, tell me about how I look.

@Aisha: I've been a pretty big DBZ fan since childhood, lol. Also, you have a pretty face. Quite entrancing.

Aisha said:
Lol
Here, your Hopeness. Have a floating, disembodied face to haunt your nightmares.

You're pretty and your pic looks dreamy. Like when you've seen someone in your dream but only remember outline of his/her face. It's the only visual memory you can hold unto while the rest is a concealed mystery.

Hopetracer said:
Aisha said:
Lol

You're pretty and your pic looks dreamy. Like when you've seen someone in your dream but only remember outline of his/her face. It's the only visual memory you can hold unto while the rest is a concealed mystery.

Yes, that's how I appear in my dreams. Only my face is visible because I make use of the dream's vignette feature. I'm always confused as to the location of the rest of me.

Thank you guys for being nice. :)

Have sunglasses on in this one but oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpg
    IMG_7590.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 107
Iceman1978 said:

You know I was just about to post in the other tread. The Dislike your own appearance in some circumstances?. I was gonna say I wonder what everyone in here looks like, Cos everyone is so down on themselves there.
But then you post a pick of yourself in here.

I gotta say man you look totally cool.
I honestly dont see a thing wrong with you.
And you defo dont need plastic surgery.

Iceman1978 said:

From the way you talk about your appearance I was expecting you to look like Jabba the Hutt or something, haha. But you look completely normal ....

Paraiyar said:
Iceman1978 said:

From the way you talk about your appearance I was expecting you to look like Jabba the Hutt or something, haha. But you look completely normal ....

Well, a lot of times I just feel as though I look deformed, but not in a Jabba the Hutt way.

Serephina said:
You do actually look a bit like Iceman from the film Top Gun.

You know I thought that but could not think what film it was from.
The pick you should me Ice. Still how any of you can say that you think there is something wrong with you is beyond me.

The only thing that is wrong with you is your confidence.
But I guess that could be attractive too.
I always think its much better to be humble then to be big headed.

I think if I was good looking I deffo would be big headed lol

Thanks Serephina and Bluey. My parents used to say that, which is where the nickname comes from.

Latest posts

Back