Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more of me. Morning hair, at 5:00 PM:

View attachment 2

And this one is a visual pep talk to all of you. Whenever you're facing something challenging, just open it up and pretend I'm encouraging you. Go get em tiger, seize the day, you can do it, you're awesome, etc.

View attachment 3

Attachments

• tirededit.JPG
    tirededit.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 97
  • peptalkedit.JPG
    peptalkedit.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 84
Brian said:

And this one is a visual pep talk to all of you. Whenever you're facing something challenging, just open it up and pretend I'm encouraging you. Go get em tiger, seize the day, you can do it, you're awesome, etc.

Second pic is ftw.

Since I'm new to the forum, here are my mugshots as an icebreaker attempt. I look young for my age. Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Attachments

• 0309091822.jpg
    0309091822.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 0127092354a.jpg
    0127092354a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 59
Brian said:

I love the second photo, it me made chuckle, in a good way :D

Brian said:

haha. It's my first time seeing you. :rolleyes:

Hello comrades!

100_0194.jpg

fadingaway22 said:
Since I'm new to the forum, here are my mugshots as an icebreaker attempt. I look young for my age. Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

I don't know if I would say you do look younger then you age. You do look cool though.

But welcome here mate :)

punisher said:
Sanal said:
crescendo.daNiente said:
Cheers mates.

My morning routine. xD

Kevin you smexy beast

Kevins my smexy *****, so don't forget that you smexy bombay bad boy.

I'm on reserve for a Brit who shall remain nameless, although all of you already know who it is, because as Eve so plainly put it, I "make it obvious."

crescendo.daNiente said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
crescendo.daNiente said:
Cheers mates.

My morning routine. xD

Kevin you smexy beast

Kevins my smexy *****, so don't forget that you smexy bombay bad boy.

I'm on reserve for a Brit who shall remain nameless, although all of you already know who it is, because as Eve so plainly put it, I "make it obvious."

What ever you say ***** ;)

Latest posts

Back