Lies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel so alive, with enough energy to start up a dead star!

I'm so happy to have to respond to all these again!

I was behind every revolution & coup d'etat in Latin America between 1997 & 2004. I have pectorals like Fabio's, arms like Van Damme's, legs like Eric Heiden's, & a schlong like an elephant's. I own a McLaren F1...I know, it's not the latest supercar out there, but it still moves fast as lightning when I need it to. My cousin is a genius who has written four books, including one on superconductivity. My dog can play "Taps" on an electronic keyboard. And last but not least: I have more money than Steve Jobs ever amassed on his best day.

ladyforsaken said:
Maybe I do deserve some selfish happiness?

Yes, you do.

And despite the thread in which that answer appears, I really did mean it. You deserve happiness, LadyF. And to return to lying: I don't think you can go out & get it.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:
Maybe I do deserve some selfish happiness?

Yes, you do.

And despite the thread in which that answer appears, I really did mean it. You deserve happiness, LadyF. And to return to lying: I don't think you can go out & get it.

Just had a rough time before this and MTrip.. that means a lot that you said that, thank you *hugs*

I'm not going to say a lie now.. I'm sick of lies.

Sometimes I just can't wait to see what the next day will bring.

I am utterly sick of being constantly harrased by overly fit, highly attractive younger women that make absolutely no effort to conceal the fact that all that concerns them is an unassailable commitment to satisfy my every sexual fantasy regardless of how perverse, strange or bizzare it may be. In fact their endless encouragement to urge me to be ever more creative is a constant source of irritation to me...yes admittedly they are responsive to understanding when they should be a little less demanding of my realizing my own fantasies and offset the physical toll this takes and simply endulge me with long luxurious massages.which frankly is just as well...because otherwise I'd be off to the cuddle shop simply to get a bit of a reprieve. 😚

Latest posts

Back