Life is not absolute

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockerChick

Reaction score
Today I lost a friend to a car accident. He was 32 years young, with a wife and 2 year old son. He was the kind of man that made everyone laugh and there isn't a person in the world that hated him. We served in the military together, and he even did a tour in Iraq.

It's times like these that bring to my attention that life is not infinite and sometimes when it sucks, we have to remember to find the good in it, because it won't be here forever. I've been reflecting on this all day.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I'm so sorry for your loss

You're right, we have to make the most out of every day, and find what happiness we can.

:( I`m sorry you lost your friend, rockerchick. :( Having survived such dangerous situations and die in a car accident, makes me think about life too...it has mysterious ways.
Hug, rockerchick. Appreciate life until the last moment. :(
[video=youtube]

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. The here one day, gone the next nature of life can hit us hard sometimes.

Sorry for your loss, man, and you are absolutely right, we don't get to choose what life dishes us.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

A death close to you does remind you sometimes not to worry about the insignificant things and concentrate on what really matters in life.

Latest posts

Back