Life is so fragile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
I always feel that death is not far, that at any moment I could just drop dead, and I'd be fine with that. There is nothing in my life or world that I consider worth living for. I have been like this for many years now. Life sucks and right now I am just hanging around. But a lot of times I'd choose to be dead rather than being alive.

I often feel the shadow of death upon me and it's gotten worse lately.
Sometimes I use that feeling to help me make the most of the time I've got left on this earth.

Without making this about religion

Death is FOREVER

I have an elderly neighbor that was given less than a year to live
I believe if given a time line like that makes you want more life

Hi lilE,
Sorry to hear that you're feeling so down. I completely agree that life is fragile and any one of us can be here one minute, then gone the next. I think that is what makes it more precious and valuable though.
I can see you're in a dark place at the moment. I hope things get better for you.

-Teresa

I feel the same often... It's really sad but honestly it won't help your situation in any ways. You've every right to feel in the way you do but after some time it's better to find some things which make your life worthwhile. Actually being just you and even doing absolutely nothing, it still wouldn't change a thing, you're still worthy enough to live. You're a precious human being and deserve every inch of happiness as everyone else. You're worth it, why you wouldn't be? You are worth it, for Yourself and no one else. You deserve happiness, for the sake of your own well-being. Please remember that. I always try to remind myself of those things in such dark moments as you're facing right now. I hope you feel better soon.

I am having suicidal ideations almost every night now :/

lilE said:
dont do it, life is fragile and you should live it. We only get one chance to be here, use it.

lilE said:
dont do it, life is fragile and you should live it. We only get one chance to be here, use it.

Thanks. I have just been fighting suicidal urges for the past several days, when it comes it is so strong, it is like my body and mind are trying to kill me, as weird as that may sound.

I'm sure you've mentioned this in a million posts, but are you seeking any mental health counseling at all? If not, why not? Don't you feel that you are important enough to live and be happy?

lilE said:
Thanks. I have just been fighting suicidal urges for the past several days, when it comes it is so strong, it is like my body and mind are trying to kill me, as weird as that may sound.

Is it something specific that's bothering you?

Danielle said:
I'm sure you've mentioned this in a million posts, but are you seeking any mental health counseling at all? If not, why not? Don't you feel that you are important enough to live and be happy?

I do see a psychiatrist and a therapist and am on meds, but all the pot I've been smoking up until the beginning of the month, probably interfered with my meds. I am happy to say that I have stopped smoking pot and don't want to smoke at all.

VanillaCreme said:
lilE said:

I was just feeling really depressed, thinking about all the negative experiences from my past, which there is a lot of. But now I want to take a different approach.

lilE said:
Danielle said:

I do see a psychiatrist and a therapist and am on meds, but all the pot I've been smoking up until the beginning of the month, probably interfered with my meds. I am happy to say that I have stopped smoking pot and don't want to smoke at all.

VanillaCreme said:
lilE said:

I was just feeling really depressed, thinking about all the negative experiences from my past, which there is a lot of. But now I want to take a different approach.

Thats awesome that you've stopped smoking, it can really help boost the meds and not change the chemisrty of them. I'm glad you are seeking help, I really, honestly, do hope you are able to find some peace soon.
((hug))

Latest posts

Back