Limits/Boundaries and pleasure connection?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
Let me get this straight i am a lazy person than chooses temporary pleasure over duties. For example when i need to do something i would have voice in
my head that i need to do that something and the moment after i think of how more fitting would be for me to simply do nothing and evade that task i need to complete. At first i start evading simple duties like going to store for my parents, taking out the garbage and than it evolved into me completely rejecting to study, than i ended up avoiding school and in the end i started going to high school irregularly which means i only go to school each month once and finish multiple subjects in one day, but i gotta pay for this type of education. This changes of mine started taking over from age 10 and now i am 19. Lazy, awkward, anxious, depressed and being limitless is such a perfect combination of things that keeps ruining my life. I have friends but i don't have limits, you see i tried to arrange my day and manage to live organised for some time and than i get tired of resposibilities and return to being a lazy fresia. What do i do? I am on meds and visiting therapists.

You can start by drawing out a schedule for the activities that really interest you, since it will be easier to stick to it. Once you manage to stay on schedule, you can apply the same technique to other things in your life which may interest you less but are still important. I don't know how it looks like to you, but I know it has helped me in the past.

Seeker said:
You can start by drawing out a schedule for the activities that really interest you, since it will be easier to stick to it. Once you manage to stay on schedule, you can apply the same technique to other things in your life which may interest you less but are still important. I don't know how it looks like to you, but I know it has helped me in the past.

I think a schedule or a list will help, too, and the simpler the better. If you can manage just a few things a day, then you've laid down the foundations. It's easier to follow something basic at first than to pile it all on at once.

Organization isn't for everyone, but some stuff just needs to get done.

Latest posts

Back