Loneliness level quiz

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since I took this quiz. I got a 30 first time. With my physical health and depression level on a better scale, I wanted to take it again on a positive note.

I came out at 39. That is extreme loneliness according to the scale. and at the end they have given that most college students score 19 to 20. Well, I am a college student and there are people around me, but I'm lonely because no one seems to understand me or even be a little more friendly. Everyone is so uptight and busy with their own lives, and I am often labelled as 'nerd', and put in the category 'people who can't enjoy a funny movie'! Now, that is what loneliness really is, I think. To be surrounded by people and yet be excluded......... :(

39. I cheated tho. I answered 'sometimes' instead of 'often' on one of the questions. :)

31: Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

39. Apparently I could benefit by talking or reaching out to others in my life.

There ISN'T anyone in my life. That's kind of the point.

Latest posts

Back