loneliness...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spectacles

Reaction score
I feel so lonely.. I just wish this feeling will go away soon. I need a man so bad... There are some things that cant be changed from one day to another, unfortunately.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but when you say that you need a man, do you mean just for sexual release or companionship, or both?

LoneKiller said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but when you say that you need a man, do you mean just for sexual release or companionship, or both?

yea i'd be curious to know the answer to that one myself.

I feel the same way tho. maybe i just haven't dated enough or w/e but i always feel like i need the company of someone of the opposite sex to be truly happy but the older i get i realize i may never have it.

can you say BITTER?

whocares said:
LoneKiller said:

yea i'd be curious to know the answer to that one myself.

I feel the same way tho. maybe i just haven't dated enough or w/e but i always feel like i need the company of someone of the opposite sex to be truly happy but the older i get i realize i may never have it.

can you say BITTER?
I know the feeling. I got along better with my girlfriend's mothers for God's sake. My brother did 2 things to meet a woman for companionship. He succeeded. This is what he did:

1. Spent a lot of time on "Plentyofish"
2. He went to a "Speed Dating" meeting and was very happy with the results. I can't say if it would work for you, but why not try? So many women today have been treated like honeysuckle and have been abused by their boyfriends, who by the way, took off when the woman told them that she was pregnant. It's easy for men because they can just bail. The woman is the one expected to do it alone, go through classes and give birth, while the bio father is a billion miles away with no forwarding address. I'm not saying all men are like that. It's the pricks who are that make other guys look bad.

I hope this helps.:) I hope you find what you are looking for. Just keep in mind that so many women have been hurt and are reluctant to form a relationship through fear of being hurt again. Which is understandable. I just want to point out to the ladies of the forum that men get hurt as well ya know?

LoneKiller said:

For both. Really tired and frustrated of being on my own. Would love to have someone to go out for dinner or to the movies or whatever.

Ak5 said:
I need a girl. :D

All you got to do is search and keep searching. Honest truth.

True, but really hard when u've tried it without success.

There will eventually be someone for you.

But, if you don't have this type of mentality then it will be even harder for you to find someone.

Try and hope, i know it's hard but one day.. this will all seem a bit silly, you will meet your soulmate sometime, I just know it :D

Latest posts

Back