lonely n depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely sana

Reaction score
im 21 yr old pakistani girl living in Saudi Arabia...as u guys have heard that saudia is a male dominant country ....women can't drive over here ...can't do anything for fun....the only things the girls can do is go out to the malls eat sit...thatz it....plus the arab guys over here are filthy minded they don't believe in love they don't value women so itz really hard for me to find love over here,... i used to have some arab girl friends i used to go out and had private parties but they also turned out to be sluts for arab shiekhs so i stop being friends with themm ....i still live with my parents which is so not OK..but i don't have any other option...plus i have to ask my parents to go out...actually have to beg my parents to let me go out ...i don't have any siblings which is more depressing ...so itz like im so lonely i don't have social life nothing..the only thing i do is sit in my room light up candles and lie on my bed n think n think ...sometimes i think im cursed to be a girl .....so guys any advice or anything ??

All of that is very wrong, but the only advice I can offer to you is to find any way you can to get to a better country.

I agree with Brian. Everything just sounds so wrong. But I know you cant change anything in that country as its King's domination and stuff, so I say move back to Pakistan, which would be a great option, coz as I know, there they value females. (I m from India BTW, lol hope that doesn't make me enemy.)

Unfortunately, aside from women being able to drive over here, it sounds eerily similar to the states. This country is still male dominated, the people will choose to go to malls and eat, the men are all filthy minded and, women going to parties who are sluts for one clique or another are essentially common place here.

I think it's wonderful that in spite of all tyranny you want to enjoy life and especially want to find true love. You are an admirable person and a special woman. I don't know which are the age standards in your culture but I think you are very young and there is time for things to change. I advise to cherish your dreams and believe in them. They will certainly come true some way.

that sounds horrible.

You arent allowed to drive?

If I were you i'd try to go to school in the United States. Find a way to move, be free. Be respected. Be loved.

*hug*

SophiaGrace said:
that sounds horrible.

You arent allowed to drive?

If I were you i'd try to go to school in the United States. Find a way to move, be free. Be respected. Be loved.

*hug*

Did you just imply that living in the United States will make you free, respected, and loved?

well no place is perfect,

although i mean fortunatly here, i can drive and go out and go places when i want to

guys will be guys anywhere you go,
but there are still some nice guys and though they all have their faults can be kind and respectful

don't give up hope, you sound like a good person and I'm sure there's a guy somewhere that can give you the love you deserve

i hope you find him

*hugs*

evanescencefan91 said:
well no place is perfect

A Saudi court sentenced a woman who had been gang raped to six months in jail and 200 lashes.
Hillary Clinton led a chorus of Democrats condemning the ruling, and a few editorials criticized it. It wasn't much, but it mattered: Thanks to international pressure, the Saudi king has now "pardoned" the woman. And now? In Saudi Arabia, women still can't vote, can't drive, can't leave the house without a male relative.

I would say anywhere in the west is near perfect lol.

Sorry Sana *hugs*... I hope you take Brians and Sophia's advice, and do something about it.

It is really great that you are trying to not let your culture force you to be someone you're not. Even if they dictate your actions, you are true to yourself.

I hope you get to travel the world and find someplace where you can flourish.

well my friend went to jail because he was caught dating that to in pizza hut ... he was just having lunch with his girlfriend and a group of Muttawas ( religious police) arrested him ..and as for the girl , the muttawas informed her parents abt her and warned them to not let their daughter go out with a guy again.... which is so unfair!!!....

Gosh, that's bad... I'm thankful for the freedoms we enjoy over here in the States (Puerto Rico's a territory and we have basically the same laws). If you really feel bad try to leave, that's the only thing I can tell you.

I think, maybe you should concider moving, but if you don't feel thats what you want to do or if your not ready for it, try finding something that you are allowed to do and make it fun. For example try being a kid again go down to the park sit on the swings or something I find that fun for something to do. But everyones different.

Latest posts

Back