Lonely Travel

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coricopat

Reaction score
So...my b-day is in about a month and I really wanna go somewhere/do something. Maybe go camping/hiking somewhere where it won't be 110 degrees. There's also an exhibit at the Guggenheim I'd really like to see.

I'm really nervous about traveling alone though. I've taken parts of trips completely alone, but never the whole trip and I'm nervous about the 'worst that can happen' aspect. Especially since for me, that tends to be 'end up in a hospital'

If I have to go it alone, I guess I will, but if there's anyone near New York or a nice National Forest that has some free time in July, and would like to do something fun, let me know.

I have the same problem. I really would like to travel some of the world and have even thought about buying a camper van.
But it would mean doing it alone.

I even wont to go into the city near me to try some gay bars out there. But again even though this is just a night out and doesn't even mean traveling for moor then an hour I would struggle to do that alone.

I do other stuff alone no problem. Like I even went to the cinermer alone one time. Actually I felt a bit of an idiot doing that but once I was in I felt strong and proud. It is something I would recommend anyone to do. I would differently do that again alone.

Well, I'd love to travel the UK, so if you ever get that camper van let me know. Heck, I'll even hit gay bars with you; I kinda miss them.

I can't figure out a way to travel and it's really driving me bonkers. I don't mind going it alone, but I really don't want to risk a health goof in a city as large and 'scary' as New York, or worse, having something go wrong while I'm on a bus full of strangers. I've traveled that way before and everything was fine, but I don't know if that was just dumb luck or not. Camping on my own is DEFINITELY out.

God this sucks. I hate this complete loss of independence crap.

Latest posts

Back