Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Obsidian

Hello everyone,

I find myself in a position where I don't really have any friends, at all. I do have a bunch of people that I talk to online fairly regularly, however, no one that I can rely on being there for me. And well... it kinda sucks, to put it lightly!

Anyways, I thought I'd make a thread here and see if there's anybody else around that is on the lookout for friends or just new people to talk to.

You can take a look at my profile and see if you think that I'm somebody worth talking to or not. I'm not sure if I am, but hey, that's up to others to decide. :)

All the best!

/Obsidian

Yeah, I think I share some of those interests.

I'm a Grillstation gamer, like Hard Rock to Industrial Metal and a few other things (But I'm not musical, personally) and I'm quite into debates/discussions on various subjects, and, although I wouldn't consider it a major interest, I'd agree Mythology was pretty cool when used in fiction.

Hell, I'm online all the time, and been meaning to attempt to be a part of this site rather than just browse threads and not really talk to anyone, so I'll catch up with you, wherever possible.

yeah, that's the major reason why I searched for a site like this one. Good thing I bumped on here. There is a chat room though on the new members forum. I go there and talk to people from here but not a bunch of people go there, I'm quite wondering why.

Im looking for a friend lol.... i mean i may be a bit different than you for example i listen to pop music more ^^ but if thats okay with you feel free to add me on msn.. you can see it on my profile

i mostly listen to metal, not really death metal but i like older metal like metallica. and then like some trance type techno stuff to. i know, weird combo. there are actually a few bands ive found lately that are being called "trance metal" so thats right up my alley. anyway, i play a lot of games and watch a lot of sci-fi stuff. im always up for a good debate/discussion if its something i know enough about to jump in on. definitely not politics though...

Its like I saw myself in you when I read your profile , PM me or add me ( I think Yahoo works with gmail ) if you want.

Hey, I'm also looking for friends. :) I'm at a point in my life where I don't really have any close friends either, so I know just how you feel.

Latest posts

Back