Who wants to be friends with me? :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astronaut

Reaction score
Hello everyone ^-^

To fight my loneliness i‘m looking for friends :) We can chat here or at an app, we can be pen-pals and also gaming-friends :) I’m fine with all of that!
To admit my handwriting is horrible, but i’ll try my best so it will be readable xD
I use Discord and WhatsApp :)
And it would be awesome to find someone who will play Mario Kart and Mario Party with me online (recommendations are welcome!) :D

If anyone is interested please send me a private message here :)

Thank you for reading!

We have a chat room that is a Discord server if you're interested. There's a link to the chat room thread in my signature, if you want to take a look. I'm not sure if anyone plays the Mario games you mentioned in chat.

I am happy to talk with anyone, and I do have private conversations with people on this forum. So feel free to chat. I do find it hard to form a true friendship with someone I only write to though. I need to at least meet a person in real life and share experiences, inside jokes, intimate moments, personal thoughts, lend/receive a hand when needed, and the like to feel like someone is a real friend.

We have a chat room that is a Discord server if you're interested. There's a link to the chat room thread in my signature, if you want to take a look. I'm not sure if anyone plays the Mario games you mentioned in chat.
I don’t like group chats, didn’t make good experiences with it :/ Also I prefer private conversations with just two people (me + another one) But thanks for the info :)

I am happy to talk with anyone, and I do have private conversations with people on this forum. So feel free to chat. I do find it hard to form a true friendship with someone I only write to though. I need to at least meet a person in real life and share experiences, inside jokes, intimate moments, personal thoughts, lend/receive a hand when needed, and the like to feel like someone is a real friend.
I understand that, but If this would be possible for me, i wouldn’t be here :D

I will chat with you.

Also...penpals are a great option, especially when you get to hang out with one after years of writing. I recommend avoiding "online" penpalling sites, always go for written letters/mail exchanges if you can, purely for safety reasons, I often do phone chats and join penpal schemes either nationally or locally, suprising how much it helps with loneliness, confidence, self esteem etc.

Pm me anytime, all I ask is be patient if Im not around straight away online I will always make an effort to reply (Im not into ghosting or suddenly stopping without giving a reason).

Im in the UK

Latest posts

Back